14. Unmasked

Time sure does fly, it's been long enough that now we have so many new buildings around. Although it didn't interest me to explore them besides going to Niki's bakery. I always just went out to seek Niki and her delicious pastries especially the f/d, it always hit the spot. Apart from that, I had a new routine, usually I would stay in L'manberg to take care of Asher or have a chat with Niki or relax or train by myself. I guess I still do the same things except now, I oblige to Dream's condition: train with him every day...ugh. Why did I agree with this? I could have offered him something else like give him my extra netherite sword and let him enchant that thing for himself.

"Hah!" Dream breathes out heavily, swinging his wooden sword at me. Of course though— I dodged his attack with ease, sliding to the left. We've been training for about an hour and I guess training with him wasn't as bad of an idea as I thought. I know Tommy doesn't think so, he wasn't to happy to hear about what Dream's deal was when he asked about it, in fact he was enraged to say the least.

Well, at least I got more of an advantage to up my skills. Although, there was one thing—

"Come on!" Dream huffs, "stop dodging!" He complains. We both stop with truce, "Why do you keep dodging, why don't you attack back?" He complained further, these past few days I haven't been giving Dream the fight he wanted because I knew if I did he would know all my tricks and techniques.

"What's wrong with what I'm doing? You asked for training, you didn't say specifically how you wanted me to train with you, this is the least I could do." I reply with a grin and crossing my arms. He glares at me from behind the mask.

"Then how 'bout this, no swords, this time we'll have a hand-to-hand combat." He says as he throws he sword to the side of the field.

"Not tired yet?" I say doing the same.

"I could do this all day." Dream says now going back to full confidence.

We both get into position, the atmosphere starts to get tense as we stare at each other with serious face. Just as it feels like time had stopped, Dream then starts running towards me at full speed ready to swing a punch. Once again, he misses, although he was inches away from my face. He keeps trying and each swing he gets closer.

Wow he's really serious about this one—

"Oh come on don't tell me you're scared!" Dream mocks. I decided to give in but first,

"Try to catch up to me then!" I say jumping back further before turning to run towards the woods. I heard him angrily follow. This is more amusing than I thought. As we kept sprinting I then spot a tree that is perfect for what I'm about to do.

Huffing and with Dream right on my tail, I speed up just a little gaining the right momentum as I jump and grip the thick branch of the tree, swinging forward and around and kicking Dream from behind him.

"ARGH" Dream hollers from the unexpected attack and falls face first and proceeding to tumble a bit.

I let go of my tight grip on the branch and dust off splinters from my gloved hands while still huffing. I look at Dream who's still on the ground although he's curled up slightly.

"Don't tell me you were knocked out from that." I say displeased, stepping closer to his motionless body. I crouch down beside him, his back facing me, just when I was about to speak again, Dream moved faster than I can blink and punched me square on the cheek or more specifically, my mask. He knocked it off.

When he punched me, Dream pulled him self back up, stumbling back a couple feet away from me. I had myself held up by my arms, my face inches away from the grass. I stared at my fallen mask for a bit. I stood up taking my mask with me.

"Finally got the hit." I say to him in a low voice this time with my back facing him.

I can tell Dream noticed my mask was off, seeing it was in my hand and all and he swiftly started walking to me.

"Ah ah ah—" I quickly put on my mask and turn to Dream. "Don't you remember what I said? We both have to unmask before we can go on our merry way." I repeat from before and wiping the minimal blood on my cheek.

Phew that was close...

I hear Dream huff one last time, holding his hands up in defeat before saying,

"Alright, training's over."

---

"Wait, Kid, Tubbo, slow down!" I try to stop Tommy and Tubbo.

"No, Y/n! You NEED to see what they've built!" Tommy says excitedly.

"Yeah!" Replies Tubbo laughing.

They then stopped me in front of a luxurious looking white building with purple glass. I noticed grey border all around and a giant cross above the building.

"A church?" I ask.

"CHURCH PRIME! Isn't it great?!" Tommy asks.

"Sure...but, what's it for?" I ask

"Well for one we can use this as an advantage of survival!" Tubbo starts. I stare at him confused.

"You see this gray border around the church?" Tommy points, "Sapnap said there is no killing within the border— no killing in the church."

"And you're telling me this because..?"

"Well just in case you ever go mad or something— might as well know that there is a god watching and that they can kill you if you kill someone within the border." Tommy shrugs.

Seriously?

"Tch alright sure." I chuckle rolling my eyes in disbelief.

"Well let's check it out, we haven't got the chance since we came to get you!" Tubbo says. They start to pull me again but we all stop immediately just on the other side of the border when we feel the ground rumble. Then all of a sudden a beam of light glows through the roof of the church. We were all surprised at what happened. I believe I was more surprised when I felt my eyes flash red at the same time the white beam appeared. I gripped where my necklace is beneath my shirt.

"Woah! Maybe Sapnap was right about the god watching over the church!" Tubbo says as Tommy nods agreeing with Tubbo.

Yeah... maybe there is...

------

1109 words~

Holy shit—

Over 4k views and 218 votes! Thank you so much for the support love you all! <3

What do you think about the Prime Church? Somethings goin on here but you'll never know MWAHAHAH 😈😈😈😈

Anyways— that was dramatic of me for no reason :P

Okey bye bye!

—🍀