6. My Past

TW: slight mentions of blood from time to time

(Tommy's pov)

It had been a five whole days since Y/n left. Sure I've only known her for just a day but it feels like I've known her for years I don't know why though... her presence felt familiar...

Dream and his goons came over not long after she left and asked about Y/n and if she was 'another poor teammate of ours'. As if he's any better! He's just an absolute asshole! A stupid green bastard! But, how did they know she was here in the first place? Were they following us? And I guess she really did mean it when she said she wasn't on Dream's side seeing how she didn't show up with the others today.

"I will give you until the 6th of January to make a decision! I have given enough mercy to L'manchildberg by letting you stay a while but if you guys don't surrender by then, we will go to war." Dream states coldly. I was pissed. If only we had Y/n maybe we would have a bigger chance to win this.

"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT BITCH? THIS ISN'T EVEN PART IF YOUR LAND!" I shout.

"Tommy you know that's not true! You do know well that this is infact my land! Listen, don't forget I burned Tubbo's house as a warning that I'm very serious of this!" I was just ready to test Dream.

"Well I don't feel very warned!" I say, I walk closer to him, showing him that I'm no pussy.

"Tommy!" I hear Wilbur silently shout at me.

"Then let me show you a warning." I then see Dream lift his netherite sword at me I thought I was doomed of my life, I hear everyone shout behind me in worry, I was bracing myself for impact and—

It never came. I heard arrow whisp by and I heard Dream cry in pain as he dropped his sword as well. I was so confused. Everyone gasped. I look where the arrow had landed and everyone including me then turned the opposite direction to see who had shot that arrow but I didn't see anyone. Just then I hear the sound of teleportation that of an enderpearl and the sound of a familiar woman's voice come from the direction the arrow had landed.

"Whoa! Now this is looks like a nice netherite sword... mind if I keep it?" It was Y/n! She came back! I couldn't hide the big wide smile on my face.

"Y/N!" me and Tubbo both say. Tubbo quickly ran to hug her.

"You came back!" I hear Tubbo say. I was at a loss for words.

"Hey Bee Boy, hey Kid." Y/n greeted with a smile on her face. My smile was gone immediately.

"STOP CALLING ME KID WOMAN!" I retaliate.

"Ahem!" Dream clears his throat, his hand was dripping red.

"Oh hey, I forgot you were here Green Bastard." Y/n says. I almost burst out laughing.

"Dream." He said

"It's not Green Bastard? I thought it was since you are the only one wearing green." Y/n said. I was just holding back my laugh so intensely. "What were you up to just now?" Her voice from being sarcastic to straight coldness.

"That is none of your business." Dream said.

"I'm afraid it is now since I'm the new member of L'manberg." My jaw dropped when she said that. Is she really going to join us?

"What." Dream said sounding just as surprised and angry as well.

"Spit it out, what were you doing?" She asks once more. The atmosphere felt as if it were getting intense as they both stare at each other. I look at Y/n and once again I see her eyes starting to glow red little by little. I'm clueless as to what she is capable of especially when her eyes glow red. This kind of scared me a little, it's only the second time I see this. I see Dream pull out a regeneration potion. He lifted his mask a little and drank the potion. I saw his hand heal to prevent any more blood spill.