a/n

Whats upp!
This is just a little info on how I am planning this plot out just in case it's a little confusing.

First of all this is a fem reader x dreamsmp
The reason I made it to be a female reader is because it doesn't fit the plot with a male or gender neutral character. (sorry guys but welcome if you're reading this 😅)

This is a real life Minecraft au! Some things will not go according to the actual Minecraft ways! BUT THERE ARE THREE CANNON LIVES
And also slight royalty au(?)- or at least in the first couple chapters.
ALL CHAPTERS WILL HAVE Y/N POV BUT DW IF THAT'S NOT CASE I WILL SAY WHEN IT IS A DIFFERENT POV!

REMINDER! The characters are NOT the actual content creators! They are based on the cc's of the dsmp but they are NOT REAL capiche? Good. 👍

Please keep in mind that some things will not go according to the actual plot of the dsmp events especially since I have bad memory but dw I will be reviewing many things.

ALSO i do not ship minors, I never will and if i see comments about this i will delete them and block you afterwards.

|Plot|
Y/n is tired of being wrapped around government rules especially because she was forced into it, so she escapes to live far from it, hidden. Of course, she was able too successfully until it wasn't when she decided to explore and stumbled upon two boys who dragged her into their mess.

To her demise, she found herself in another war, she is used, but then seen as the villain?

|Info for Readers|
Y/n = your name
L/n = last name
H/c = hair color
E/c = eye color
F/c = favorite color
F/f = favorite food (might not use this as much)
You guys will also have the same birthdate: June 2, 2000

Italics = thoughts
Bold + Italics = dreaming

You guys will have the same height, about 5'10... I can't tell if that's tall enough for you guys I keep seeing heights like 5'3 or shorter and you guys are disappointed 😆🤷

Pronouns are her/she                   😆 lol 🍫

|Trigger Warnings|

Mature Language will be used / minor swearing every chapter

Sexual jokes may be included

Blood / violence will be a common theme

Possible SA
(most like not to happen as much but just putting it out there)

Other warnings will be added to the list depending on how this goes

A couple more things:
This story I've made up is inspired by a lot of parts of music that make you feel like a villain so I guess you can say this story is for funzies!
Btw everytime i listen to my music i would just lay there and be like "sounds like a fanfic to me. let's write one." 😳😤 and the TEMPTATION was just too real!

Fair warning the is my first Wattpad story, you guys are my critics as much as you guys are the readers, I would appreciate some tips in the comments!

With out further-a-do...
ENJOY!! <3