7. Chasings

"ARGH" Tommy grunts as he was thrown at the floor.

"I thought you said you could beat me in a one on one combat?" I teased.

"I'm rusty that's all!" Tommy defends.

"Sure. Well you're doing better than the first day of training but your form still needs some adjustment." I state, "As well as other things..." I mumble. I help him up off the ground.

"By the way did we really have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning for 10 days in a row?" Tommy complains.

"Talking from experience, revolution waits for no man Kid." I pat Tommy in the back as he grumbles to stop calling him a kid.

Never gonna happen.

"Alright it's almost 7 so why don't we have breakfast now?" Wilbur asks, noticably out of breath. Everyone agrees happily saying how starved they felt after a good combat practice.

"I'm good. I'm not that much of a breakfast person but I know Asher is so gotta head to the stalls." I say. They let me go and after I found Asher awake and gave him his food for the morning. After that I stayed with him a while then had the thought of going out for some mining. I grabbed a piece of paper and pen and started writing a note.

"Asher if any asks where I am just give them this note okay? I'm gonna head out for self mining." Asher responds nodding head letting me know he understands then I was off to equip my armor and tools from my new home and was on my way to a nearby cave.

---

I have been mining for a good thirty minutes and managed to find a few diamonds and lots of iron. Just when I was going to continue my peaceful mining I hear really quiet foot steps coming my way.

"I must say, you're really well trained I almost didn't hear you..." I say nonchalantly.

"It seems that you are as well." I knew that voice, it was Dream.

"So it's the Green Bastard I'm speaking to. How did you know I was here?" I ask, not facing him at all as I mine continuously.

"I have my ways." He replies bluntly.

I pause having my arms up, holding my pickaxe, I turn to look at him in disgust.

Is he some sort of pervert?

"Are you a pervert? You just skipped to a whole other level of messed up, give a woman some privacy." Just when I thought I wouldn't also come across with a stalker or two when I escaped.

"What? No! I'm not a pervert! I— ahem... I have a question for you."

"And you just had to wait for me like a stalker to be alone?"

"I'm not a stalker either!" He retaliates.

"Okay— what's your question then?" I ask in a stern tone.

"Why did you join L'manberg's side?" I raise a brow but reluctantly reply,

"I have my reasons."

"Why not have a change of mind and join my side or better yet, leave the war?" He asks

"No." I reply immediately. "Why would I?"

"You have no business being here! This is between me and the members of L'manberg. I suggest you leave before things get ugly."

"Believe me I've been through unimaginable things and you know what maybe I will leave but for only for a certain price."

"And what would that be?" He asked

"End. The. War." I say coldly.

"Not gonna happen."

"Then bare with it. I plan on staying until this stupid war ends." Even though I couldn't see his face through his porcelain mask, I could feel that his face was etched in anger. I had just about enough talking with him so I was ready to leave. I walk past him but he stops me by grabbing my wrist. "Let go before you regret ever touching me."

"Before you go I wanted to tell you one more thing." He says, letting go.

"Well be quick, I don't like talking to perverts or stalkers."

"I'M NOT—" He takes a deep breath, "What I was going to say was that you remind me of someone but I can't quite put my finger on it... makes me wonder what you were like before coming here and even more, it makes me wonder what you look like under that mask."

"I could say the same thing about you. How 'bout we do a face reveal and then we could be on our mery way?" I sarcastically remark.

"You wish."

"Very well then why don't I pretend that I am walking away normally while in reality I chase down who ever was listening to our conversation the entire time." Everything went silent

"No one but us is here." Dream says calmly.

"Then why don't I just check?" As I was about to turn the corner I hear loud stomps quickly fading away.

"Gotta go" I say with a threatening smile and quickly try to chase the person but Dream stops me again so I grabbed his arm and with my angered strength I flipped him to the ground and he grunts as he hit the floor.

We were all then out of the cave in less than a minute. I couldn't tell who it was I chasing, they had a cloak on, all I know is that they are tall and fast. Unfortunately for me I was pushed down and pinned face first to the ground by Dream, although, thanks to him the guy turned his head a bit to check if they're safe and that's when I caught a glimpse of a familiar pair of black shades.

"Let go!" I growl.

"Not until he gets away!" I was getting fed up. My e/c eyes were seeping to a bright red color. I turn my head to the side.

"I said. Let. GO!" Dream's reaction to my glowing eyes made him lose his grip a little so I took the opportunity to turn my body and shoved him harshly to the ground. Now I was the one pinning him down and with one swift motion I knocked him out cold with a single punch to the face.

"You should've listened to me when I asked you to let me go." It was too late. I stood up and I couldn't find him anywhere. I figured he must've gone back by now. I look back at Dream's unconscious body.

He'll be fine.

I start walking away and left him defenseless. For all I care he could get attacked by a random mob. But now, it's time for me to kill a certain someone with a certain pair of shades.

------

1119 words~

Just a little filler chapter c:

Welp I had a little technical issues and not only that but I was falling asleep along the way of writing this chapter lol (I still am)

Je suis fatiguée, I'm going to bed now 😪😴
GOOD NIGHTTT!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER

—lillu🍀