9. Deal

(2nd person pov)

"You're awake." You said, having weight get off your shoulders.

"What happened..?" Tommy asked.

"You were murdered, all of you were." You state having a worried expression.

"Then that would mean- aww no!" Tommy cried, wincing in pain after he had slammed himself on the bed for feeling defeated.

"Careful you're not fully healed yet!" You rush to his side to take care of the rest of his minor wounds.

"How did you even survive?" Tommy asks suspiciously.

"I almost didn't George nicked my chin and I was surrounded by four guys! I had to use my 'scare tactic' to make them run away." You said, chuckling.

"You're so bad ass! I wish I had the ability to change my eye color to scare off those bastards!" Tommy plays off forcing a smile on his face. He remembered so clearly that, that wasn't the case. Before he had passed out, his vision might of been blurry but he saw 'it'.

---

(Meanwhile with the Dream Team same pov)

Dream angrily let's out a grunt of frustration throwing his helmet and gripping his hair as well as pacing back and forth.

"Dream, who was that chick?!" Sapnap asks.

"Yeah, who is she 'cause she literally threw me and knocked out Punz and almost killed Sapnap!" George presses.

"I can answer that." They all turn to Eret. "I heard conversations every now and then between Tommy, Tubbo, and Y/n." Eret explained every detail he heard, and that was of you being a 'retired knight with Calypso as your friend and trainer', as well as your so called past and even that 'the red eyes are merely a defense mechanism'.

"Well no wonder she's scary as hell!" Sapnap replies.

But then how did she manage to throw George across the room like he was nothing?

Dream thought.

I'd have to look for more information on her, if she was friends with Calypso, she could be on every newspaper he's ever been on.

Dreams thoughts were cut short when a knock was heard on the infirmary door.

"Oh, Greetings to his Majesty the King, Eret and his soldiers, I have a letter from L'manberg it's addressed to sir Dream." Dream walked over the boy grabbing the letter, excusing the boy of his duty and opening it to read:

We would like to negotiate our surrender, even so, if we can't; independence or death, if we get no revolution then we want nothing. We would rather die than give in to you and join your smp. Let's arrange a meeting with 20 minutes from now, by L'manberg.

- W.S.

"What's it say?" George asks. Although no can see his face, Dream put on a evil grin having an some sort of idea for the negotiation.

"If you guys are done healing let's go back to L'manberg. We have a few things we need to discuss with them."

---

"So before all this, Dream I'd say that we fought pretty well yes?" Wilbur claims. Having Tommy beside him and you, Fundy, Jack, and Niki stood behind them.

"Eh...you could say that only we fought a little better." Dream states.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT? WE FOUGHT JUST AS WELL AS YOU. YOU EGOTISTICAL GREEN BITCH. YOU KNOW WHAT? WHY DON'T WE HAVE A ONE VERVUS ONE-"

"Tommy-!" Wilbur tries to cut off.

"YEAH HOW 'BOUT THAT LETS DO A DUAL- A BOW DUAL. LET'S SETTLE THIS THAT WAY-" You come from behind covering Tommy's mouth feeling a little distraught from Tommy's idea of 'settling'.

"TOMMY STOP! YOUR PASSION WILL GET YOU NOWHERE!" Wilbur shouts. He looms closer to Tommy to whisper, "Tommy- you might be my right had man but you can not go spitting things we can't risk! Your life matters to us!" You let go of Tommy, Wilbur let's out a big sigh turning back to Dream and his men. "Listen Dream, just ignore him, he does not speak for me, we can negotiate something else."

"I'd like to listen to Tommy has to offer." Dream once again smiles so evilly. Wilbur looks at you as you shake your head not to let it go any further but then he looks at Tommy letting him come forward to let him make the deal.

"So, you were saying, a one on one bow dual?" Dream pushes.

"We'll have a bow dual, me and you, on half a heart, we will walk ten paces and after that we'll decide our independence."

"And if you win?" Dream asks.

"If we win, we get independence" Says Tommy.

"Ok. If you win you get independence but you don't win... there will be no independence and I get mellohi and I'd like to get to know one of your L'manberg members." As Dream said so, he looked directly at you and everyone noticed.

"Oh haha... listen I am not an object, I'm not a thing you can trade so easily!" You say getting closer to Dream starting to poke hard on his armor. "If you're calling me what I think you're calling me then get this, if you're planning to treat me like such an object, I will treat you like a toy and break every limb in your body until you let out your final breath." Your tone was as cold as ice and the atmosphere had gotten so thick so quickly it was almost unbreathable.

"YEAH WE'RE NOT TRADING Y/N FOR ANYTHING YOU GREEN BITCH!" Tommy cuts in.

"Fine." Dream answers.

But we will get through to you one way or another Y/n...

"Then let's settle this shall we?" Dream confirms.

---
(TO THE PRIME PATH! >:p)

Dream and Tommy stood next to each other with no armor and only a bow and arrows, taking a potion of poison. Tommy started coughing and hacking as soon as he swallowed the poison while Dream held it together.

"Damn, who hurt you?" You say sarcastically. Dream ignores you and checks his status as well as Tommy. Once they had confirmed their health damage Wilbur proceeds to tell them to stand back to back and as soon as he starts counting you grew anxious for every second he shouts.

"1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 PACES! FIRE!"

------

1047 words~

I had almost forgotten to update... whoops 😅
Can't wait to see what happens next! 👀👀
I hope have an awesome day/night!
I also hope you enjoyed this chapter! Uggh I can't wait to get to the big part of the story!!😤
I'll come back later to see if it needs some fixing :p
BYE! c:

-🍀