Bullies, Liars, and Boyfriends (Oh My!)

Hey y'all! I'm back!

-Marinette and Damian attend Francois DuPont High's Reunion. Revenge (and hilarity) ensues.

Marinette's POV

I'm so nervous!

I anxiously brush my hands down my silky white dress, smoothing it down my body. My hands come to rest on my barely-hidden baby bump.

We just found out yesterday! I'm about 16 weeks along.

Suddenly, I feel hands wrap around my waist. Lips ghost softly over my temple, and I sigh, closing my eyes. I relax into my fiancé's embrace.

I open my eyes. "Damian?" I ask. He looks down, meeting my gaze with his own. "Yes, Beloved?" I sigh, turning away. "Do you think that I should go? That we should go?"

He pulls his 'thinking face' on, before deciding on an answer. He turns back to look me in the eye. "I cannot make that decision for you, Habibi, but know that I will always love and support you no matter what you choose." I nod, leaning up to kiss him on the cheek.

"Thank you, mon chéri. I needed that reassurance. Let's go kick some butt!"

-----------------------TIMESKIP-----------------------

Damian's POV

I am nervous for Habibi, although I try not to show it. Right now, she needs me for moral support, and I will provide that.

Speaking of which, the Habibi in question is practically vibrating with either nerves or excitement, I cannot quite tell which. Tt.

We arrive at the school. Since it is raining, I, of course, open my door before running around to get hers, umbrella in hand. She rolls her eyes. I just smirk at her, offering a hand. " Do not decline it, Habibi. We have had this argument many times, and I have always won."

I guide her up the front steps, carrying my favorite black umbrella. We stop in front of the door. She takes a deep breath, steeling herself, before nodding to me and pushing open the door.