Jason

-They are 18

Six Years Ago...

Joker's POV

Harley brought another girl home tonight. She can't be more than twelve, with long dark hair and big blue eyes. We immediately decide to keep her. She tells us that she's been living on the streets with a boy named 'Jason,' who is five years older than her.

I decided to let her say goodbye to her friend, but when she got to their usual place he wasn't there. Eh. As long as she's okay, that kid can go to hell. *Cue maniacal cackle.

-----------------------TIMESKIP-----------------------

CPS found us.

They took my rainbow from me.

THEY TOOK MY RAINBOW FROM ME!

They're going to pay.

I know that my flower wouldn't want this, but I quickly snuff that little voice in the back of my head telling me that out. I. Want. Revenge. Let's start with good ol' Batsy and his clan! This will be so. Much. Fun!

(He kills Jason's Robin here.)

Five Years Later...

Marinette's POV

I WON! I WON! I WON!

I won the Martha Wayne Scholarship, which is essentially an awesome networking opportunity. I even get to meet the Wayne family! Best of all, I get to see Uncle J and Auntie Harley again!

I'm flying out to Gotham today, so I drag my butt (along with my suitcases) to the airport to wait. Eventually, my gate is called to board.

One of the Waynes (Jack? Jimothy? Rich people names are weird) will be greeting us at the airport. He's going to congratulate me, I guess.

A few hours later, we finally land. I exit the plane, dragging my carry-on behind me. Jagged and I get to the baggage claim area. I see a man holding a sign that says, 'Marinette,' a younger person around my age beside him. The older one looks oddly familiar.

When I get closer, I realize why. "Jason?" His head shoots up in recognition. "Pixie!" I run over to him, giving him a huge hug before pulling back. "Where the heck were you? I went back to our place to say goodbye, but you weren't there!" He sighs, running a hand through his hair. Oh no. I can feel his Lazarus Pit aura all over him and the other guy. What kind of trouble did he get into?

"I'll tell you about it later, Pixie Pop." The younger man comes over. "I heard shouting. What is going on?" Then he catches sight of me. "Oh. Did another harlot catch your attention?" I let out a low growl before socking him in the jaw.

You can take the girl out of Gotham, but you can't take the Gotham out of the girl.

I glare at him hard. "My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng, the Martha Wayne Scholarship winner and one of Jay-jay's oldest friends. You will not speak to me that way, regardless of who you are to Jason." I turn back to Jay, who is covering his mouth to stifle his laughs. I slap the back of his head to shut him up.

"It ain't funny!" My Gotham accent comes out in full force as he finally gains control of himself. I swear, this boy acts like he never grew up. "Yes it is, Pixie. A girl five feet tall socking Demon Spawn in the jaw!" I roll my eyes fondly before turning back to the so-called 'Demon Spawn'. He cradles his jaw, glaring at me.

"I will not apologize for the action but for losing my temper, I am truly sorry." I hold my hand out. He sighs, shaking it with the one not cradling his sore jaw. "Fine."

I am surprised at how warm his hand feels, large and rough with callouses. I quickly pull my own away, shaking my head internally to clear those thoughts away. Bad Marinette!

This will be a long trip.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Lol so sorry. I actually meant to put Jimothy.

Guys, please comment! I would really like some feedback on these chapters, whether it's about grammar mistakes or the fact that you don't like it. Seriously, please!