Hogwarts AU

When Marinette Dupain-Cheng transferred to Hogwarts, she didn't expect to be in Slytherin. She also didn't expect the most popular guy in their year to start flirting with her either.

Adrien Agreste, Gryffindor golden boy, had made it his mission to make her another notch in his bedpost. So she went along with it. He asked her out under the pretense of being cordial, with the real objective of her being embarrassed and humiliated.

They had a few more dates, she skillfully avoiding doing anything romantic in public and he becoming increasingly frustrated. One day it all came to a head.

Marinette's POV

"Adrien Agreste, I love you." I say to my 'boyfriend', giving him a big smile to really sell my acting. Adrien just smirks and glances at his lackeys, Nino and Kim.

"Oops. Well, that wasn't supposed to happen yet. Probably could've waited a few more weeks." Adrien says mockingly, making Nino and Kim burst out laughing.

"What are you saying, Adrien?" I cry out overdramatically, placing my hand over my mouth as I wink at the small crowd forming around us. On the outside, I hope I look horrified, but on the inside I'm containing laughter.

"I played with your heart, M'lady," he gives a joking bow and busts out laughing. "Oh don't worry, you're not the only one to fall."

I let out a giggle, surprising them. "You wish, Agreste." Adrien looks dumbfounded. "Wh-what?"

"Honey, I'm from Beauxbatons. You wouldn't last a day there." At that I strut away, the heels of my shoes clicking as the crowd bursts into applause.

A Week Later...

Adrien has taken to glaring at me, pissed that his ego and reputation is annihilated. Mrs. Mendeleiev comes to my rescue (for once).

"Mr. Agreste. For glaring at Ms. Dupain-Cheng instead of focusing on your work, twenty points from Gryffindor. Honestly." She shakes her head and goes back to doing something else.

Mrs. Mendeleiev may have a mean streak when punishing kids, but she's okay when necessary.

I see a piece of torn paper levitated to my desk. A note.

Thank you, Dupain-Cheng
Agreste was a terror,
Some thought he was horrible,
I don't disagree
-Damian Wayne

I look up to see a green-eyed boy waving to me, his yellow robes attracting my attention. Damian Wayne may have been cold to the rest of us at our first year, but he's really starting to find his place here. I smile and motion to the note, miming laughter.

Wayne is known for his love of all creatures, which is probably what got him to Hufflepuff. A lot of girls have their eyes on him. He comes from a long line of pure-blood witches and wizards.

Damian Wayne seems like a pretty nice guy. Maybe I'll talk to him.