Soulmates

-They are 25 and working at Wayne Enterprises.
-When you are born, you have two tattoos, one on each arm.
-One represents your lover, one represents your enemy.
-Marinette and Damian have the same pattern on each arm.

Marinette's POV

I'm walking out the door when Damian Wayne rushes past me, yelling, "I apologize!" Over his shoulder when I nearly trip. Perhaps an emergency? I shake my head. No, he's an arse, don't do this to yourself Marinette!

Still, I have never seen him in such a rush before. Hopefully he's okay.

WAIT, WHAT?
I mean, I still need someone to annoy. Yeah, that's it. I can't be annoying to a person who's already annoyed.

Later That Day...

Damian has called me into his office. I walk there, hoping he's not going to fire me. I knock on his door, and I hear a faint, "Come in," I do, and see his tie loose, hair spiky, and dark circles under his eyes.

I raise an eyebrow and lean against the wall, saying, "You look like shit." He huffs a laugh. "Yeah, thank you for reminding me. Anyway, the designer for one of our other projects, Agreste, has backed out on the deal we made. Can you make the clothes instead? It's five outfits. You have two weeks to finish." I nod, accepting the job.

-----------------------TIMESKIP-----------------------

I put the finishing touches on each outfit. The final fitting for each model is done as well. The models step up, pulling on my clothes as the runway technicians do their checks. The makeup artists run around backstage like headless chickens, trying to find what they need.

Agreste missed a huge opportunity with Wayne Enterprises, but I'm glad Adrien will not be here anyway. Adrien now owns Agreste after Gabriel was sent to jail, but the company is failing under his leadership. 

The fashion show starts, music pumping as the models show off my clothes. I look on, happy with the result as the audience watches.

I turn away, finding Mr. Wayne. I tap him on the shoulder and extend my hand. "Perhaps, we can agree to not being at each other's throats, Mr. Wayne?" He nods, clasping my hand in his. Suddenly, our tattoos give a feint golden glow through our clothes. We gasp, surprised.

I look at him. "I did not expect this turn of events, but this probably explains why we were so angry at each other all the time, Mr. Wayne." He smirks at me.

"Please, call me Damian, Marinette. You are my future wife after all." I scowl at him, blushing furiously. He tilts his head. "You know I am correct, Marinette. Why are you blushing?"

I turn my head away. "Don't get too cocky, Damian Wayne."