Valentine's Day Special

-They are 17.
-Marinette and Damian are already pretty good friends.

Marinette's POV

It's Valentine's Day, and I'm opening my locker when a piece of paper falls out. I pick it up and read it.

Walk in your rainbow paradise
Strawberry lipstick state of mind
I get so lost inside your eyes
Would you believe it?

You don't have to say you love me
You don't have to say nothing
You don't have to say you're mine

Honey
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Oh, honey
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Like it's the only thing I'll ever do

-Your Admirer

I spin around, looking for anyone who may be watching my reaction. One person does. Damian Wayne. I catch his gaze and he gives me a small smile, answering my unspoken question.

I go to my next class, already dreaming up ways to answer him.

Damian's POV

The last bell just rang. I'm about to close my locker for the day when I see a paper on the top shelf. I pick it up and read it.

California coast in your green eyes
Sitting on the beach on the west side
Didn't say it out loud but in my mind
Knew one day wanna make you mine

New to town, new to me
Friends said that you needed a ride
In the passenger seat
Falling for you on the 405
I felt like I'd known you my whole life

Never seen anything quite like
The California coast in your green eyes
Sitting on the beach on the west side
Didn't say it out loud but in my mind
Knew one day wanna make you mine

-Your Admirer

Huh. She answered my song.

Suddenly, I look up to see her right in front of me. She leans up and kisses my cheek. "Hey, Damian."

For the first time in my life, I feel flustered by a girl. She giggles when she sees my red cheeks.

"Marinette, would you like to come to the Manor with me?" She looks up at me with a smile and slightly flushed cheeks. "Sure, Damian. I would love that." She says softly.

We walk down the front steps of the school, hand in hand, when Marinette stops and looks at me.

"Dami! I totally forgot about my car! Text me your address, and I'll meet you there?" I nod and pull out my phone, about to text her the address, when I freeze.

"Dami?" I say, looking up. She nods. "Yes. It's an appropriate nickname for someone who I would like to ask on a date, and who apparently reciprocates my feelings."

I feel my ears blaze as I avoid eye contact, listening to her giggling. I manage to distract myself by turning my attention back to my phone and sending her my address.

She gives me a hug and walks away, shouting over her shoulder, "See you there, Dami!"