First Date

-Damian went on a trip to Paris, met Marinette and fell in love, then went back to Gotham with Marinette.
-He is less murder-y, and his family doesn't know why so they're freaked out (except Alfred. Alfred knows all).

Bruce's POV

Damian asked to see me. Perhaps he wants to adopt another pet. He knocks on my door, and I let him in.

"Hello, Father. I wanted to ask for permission to go to a carnival with Jon." He says. I am surprised. Even though they're best friends, Damian doesn't usually ask for something like this.

"Sure. You need more social interaction anyway." He sighs and mutters something before walking out of my office. Wait a minute. Is he okay?

Tim's POV

Damian knocks on my bedroom door. "Hey, what's up?" I ask. He seems...nervous? Okay, I'm worried.

He says, "I need help picking out an outfit. I want to look nice for the carnival I'm going to with Jon." I nod slowly. Damian asking for help?
Suspicious.

I go to his room and help him pick out a black polo with grey jeans and black sneakers before returning to my room. Something's up with Damian, and I intend to find out.

Jason's POV

I hear a faint frustrated yell so I knock on Demon Spawn's bedroom door. "Come in." I find him with his hair sticking straight up and a frustrated look on his face.

"Need some help?" I call out. He nods slowly. I walk over, grabbing some gel from his dresser on the way. I put some on my palm before running my hands through his hair, combing it back so it stays that way from the gel.

Finally, it's finished. "Thank you, Todd." He says. Demon doesn't say 'thank you'. Also, where is he going that he's dressing like this?

Dick's POV

I walk out of my bedroom to the kitchen to get some cereal, where I see Lil' D grabbing a bouquet of flowers from a vase. Oh. My. Disney.

He's not going to the carnival with Jon.
He's going on a date!

I have to tell B and the others. But first, make sure he isn't being blackmailed or something. "Hey, Lil' D. Who's the flowers for?" He smiles slightly before saying dreamily, "Marinette. She's beautiful and deadly all at the same time."

He seems to catch himself, because he stiffens and has a dagger to my throat in the blink of an eye. I throw up my hands as if to say 'it wasn't me!' He glares at me. "You did not hear that, Grayson."

I nod seriously. "I swear on the River Styx." He relaxes slightly, pulling the dagger away from my throat.

I drag him to the door and shove him out it. "HAVE A GOOD NIGHT, LIL' D!" I yell. He glares at me before walking down the steps to the garage.

Damian's POV.

Curse you, you annoyingly loveable imbeciles.