Chapter 39: Reconnecting

Rebecca avoided me for the next two weeks, and I respectfully gave her space. I knew this would be complicated. I had offered to have her linked to our pack so we could talk by mind link, but she said she was not ready for that kind of stimulation in her head. I understood that too. It was just so hard being disconnected from her while she was standing right there.

"Hey Jesse?" My father jogged to catch up to me in the hallway, "You did a great job representing the pack's interest in the last council meeting. You are really working hard to understand your position on the council, and it shows. I am so proud of you."

I smiled, "Thanks Dad."

"And Jesse?" I had turned to leave, but stopped to look at him again. "I am so glad to have you home. I missed you." He hugged me warmly and then turned to head back into the council chamber for a last minute budget meeting. An Alpha's work is never done.

It was late, after 8pm, and I headed back to my room.

I undressed and threw on my usual gym shorts I wore to bed and laid down. It had been a long week of meetings to discuss an alliance of peace under our charter with a group of loosely affiliated packs from New England wanting less war for their families. It appeared the negotiations would be successful, and paperwork would be signed by the end of the week to begin the process of inspection, compliance, and training for the leadership of each new pack.

Then there were the meetings concerning Alpha Alex, and the investigation launched into his leadership. Interviews were being scheduled, witnesses were coming forward, and the investigation was developing into fact based accusations. It didn't look like it was going to be good news for many people in the Juneau administration. Marcus was only the tip of the iceberg.

I was exhausted. I laid down, and fell asleep the moment my head hit the pillow.

I awoke to the most amazing dream that wasn't a dream. It was still dark. My eyes hurt so I couldn't have been asleep long. A moan escaped my mouth as I felt suction on my dick. I looked and saw Rebecca's hair.

I was so confused.

Then she was on top of me, riding me, and my mind was too scrambled to resist. I rolled on top of her and fucked her. My face went into her breasts kissing them and groping them. I behaved like a man starved and sitting down to a feast. My lips went all over her breasts and neck with passionate appetite.

I locked lips with her, kissing her passionately as I pumped into her hot, willing body. I felt her cum and kept going. I was not a two pump chump. My stamina was higher than that. When I felt her come again, I flipped her onto her stomach, and pressed into her. She was so tight in this position. She moaned as I groped her breasts sliding down to finger her clit as I pumped slow and steady. When I felt her cum, I released, moaning loudly letting the orgasm take me.

I laid down beside her, and pulled her body to me. I laid her on my chest, close to my heart. I kissed her with all my love on her forehead, her cheeks... I didn't notice I was crying until I was.

"I love you so much Rebecca. With my whole heart, all my strength, all of me." I pleaded looking into her eyes, "Let me in, please? I miss you so much."

She was quiet, and then I saw her trembling. She was crying. I held her tightly, rubbing her back, kissing the top of her head.

She kissed my chest, my neck, and my lips. I could feel her love, even though words never came from her mouth. I submitted and she stimulated me until I was hard again, and she slid onto me and rode me.

I usually last longer the second round. I enjoyed the show.

"You are so beautiful." I caressed her head and her cheeks.

She moved my hands to her breasts and pressed them. I squeezed them and she moaned loudly. I sat up and sucked her nipples as she kept riding harder, faster. I felt her cum, and try for another. I kissed her neck, sucked her earlobes, and the back of her neck making her shiver.

I felt her cum, and followed her, orgasming powerfully, pumping her from below as I finished.

I pulled her to me again, to my chest, and held her tightly. I felt it. She was going to leave, so I held her to me. I was not one of those men. I was her lover, and I was not for sex and estrangement.

I touched her in every way I knew she loved. The spot right behind her ears, the back of her neck, her breasts, her sides coming up, and cupped her butt pulling her to me squeezing. My fingers knew her well. I studied her, and her body remembered my touch. Her ears remembered my heart beat. She relaxed as I ran my fingers across her body with expertise willing her to remember me.

Her breathing leveled out and slowed. She nuzzled my chest and said softly, "I love you too Jesse. I am just so messed up, but I love you."

It was enough. I traced tingly trails across her skin until I was sure she was asleep.