Chapter 5: It Starts

In the cafeteria, there was food out most of the day, changed out at set meal times where we could eat freely as we wanted. Jesse escorted me and we got our trays, and put food on our plates. Lunch today was moose meatloaf, fresh green beans, and mashed potatoes. It smelled heavenly.

Jesse directed us to an empty round top table, and we sat and dug in. I wasn't aware of how hungry I had gotten. It tasted as good as it smelled.

I was so distracted by the food, I didn't notice that Jesse was watching me. When I glanced up I saw his blue eyes looking at me and my cheeks blushed. He glanced away politely, a soft smile on his face.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked, embarrassed.

"Good?" Jesse smirked.

"Delicious." I responded, taking a fork loaded with the perfect balance of meatloaf and mashed potato.

"Mmmm.... Heavenly." I closed my eyes in enjoyment.

Jesse lowered his voice and spoke directly into my ear, "Keep making those noises and I will have to take that shower I was talking about earlier."

I raised my eyebrows. Challenge accepted. I took another bite, throwing my head back to moan, "This is so good!"

Jesse, who was just about finished, excused himself, brought his tray to the clean up station, and went towards the boys' bathroom, walking strategically so as not to make a scene.

While he was gone, I put my tray away, and cleaned up. Then I rubbed my hand a long the wall as I went to leave a trail Jesse could follow, going to my room. I collected fresh clothing, my toiletries, and went to the girls' showers.

The shower felt great, and my clean teeth tasted minty. I returned and found Jesse on my bed as he was the day before, only more relaxed, and his russet hair damp from his shower. He smiled as I came into the room, and looked me over from top to bottom as I put my dirty clothes in the hamper, and my toiletries back in my dresser.

I accidentally dropped my shampoo, and when I bent down to retrieve it, Jesse shifted a pillow over his "stomach" as I stood back up. I saw his eyes and blushed.

"Shall I give you an encore?" My leggings were quite tight, hugging my curves. I had always considered my butt my strongest asset.

I swayed my hips as I walked towards the closet, and grabbed a sweatshirt.

"Do you think it is cool in here?" I asked teasingly, about to cover my tank top and matching bra.

"Oh, no... I think it is quite warm in here. If you feel cold, I could warm you up. Come here beautiful." He smiled seductively.

As I walked closer, his eyes never left mine. His attention was intoxicating. No one had ever noticed me, let alone been so powerfully attracted to me. It was empowering to watch how my body effected him. It made me feel confident and attractive.

As I came into reach, Jesse grabbed my waist and guided me onto his lap straddling him. The pillow remained between us, as his lips found mine.

"You are so intoxicating Rebecca." His hands cupped my face, and moved down my shoulders, to my upper back, and then he applied pressure pressing my breasts against his chest.

"May I see?" his eyes went to my cleavage and he waited patiently for my answer.

"Let me make sure the door is locked this time." I got up, and locked the door. When I returned, Jesse guided me back to his lap. He kissed my neck tenderly leaving soft kisses with gentle licks across the surface of my skin. He took his time, and seemed to really enjoy the contact.