Chapter 28: Humiliation

⚠️⚠️⚠️Abusive Flying Monkeys, Physical Abuse, Gang Rape, Physically Restrained Without Consent, Sleep Deprivation, Torture ⚠️⚠️⚠️

The next day went by as usual until the afternoon when men came home with Marcus. He introduced them as his coworkers on the council.

I felt horribly under prepared for guests.

"Marcus you didn't tell me we were having guests. I didn't make enough food for everyone." I stated embarrassed and playing my role as a home maker.

"Oh you won't need to eat food today. They are here to see your skills." Marcus had black eyes as he looked at me. The mask was off and I could not escape his evil.

"What skills?" I asked dumbly.

"Like the ones you used on me this morning." He grinned.

My stomach went sour. Marcus put a special gag on me so I could not close my mouth, and tied my hands behind my back.

Each man stripped from the waist down, and sat facing back to the kitchen table. I was meant to crawl to each one while naked and "service them" while they pinched and fondled my breasts.

Some were not so gentle and I vomited twice. I had to clean up my mess using my feet alone.

After I was done, Marcus pulled the contraption out of the bedroom, and locked me in and they took turns picking a hole.

They left me in the contraption all night, and drank liquor playing their games, taking turns as I fought to stay awake. If I fell asleep they would crack a whip across my back.

Samantha? I thought you said he loved me. I confronted her naive take on life.

I thought he would. She said quietly. If Jesse will take us back, I will accept his wolf if that is what you still want. I won’t doubt your instincts again. She promised.

We talked to distract from all the abuse, and pretended to be some place else. Anywhere else for the remainder of the night.

The men left at dawn, but Marcus insisted on finishing himself in my mouth before releasing me to go shower. I was so weak I barely made it to my bed to sleep.