Trigger Warning

⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️

The next couple chapters are mature content containing: violence, phyisical abuse, rape, psycological abuse, and violation of basic human rights. I will keep it brief without subtracting from the severity.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

The next few chapters are separated by content, and the type of abuse is described in the title. You do not even have to click on the chapter to decide if you want to skip or not. The events will be briefly summarized later for purposes of plot without details out of respect for those who have suffered these types of abuses.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Mature Adults ONLY for the remainder of part 3.  Do not proceed if under the age of 18 or if you have suffered from abuse related PTSD, especially sexual abuse.

Again, this section can be skipped without missing the plot, but knowing this section of plot does increase the feeling of justice in the next section when the conflict is resolved. It also explains the severity of the consequences, and increases empathy for the complexity of the healing process.

It will be shortened chapters, but still triggering for some readers.

Mature Audiences Only.

☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️