Chapter 33: Fang

Jesse's Perspective

Once Rebecca fell asleep, I carefully untangled myself from her arms, and made my way to the prison deep underground.

My men reported they had completed the arrests requested. I wanted to get pictures of their faces for Rebecca, and to let Fang have his way with Marcus.

Once I was done taking mugshots, I ordered Marcus' cell opened and closed behind me.

Marcus' face twisted into confusion, "How the Hell could you know my mate?"

"We went to school together, we were about to mark each other and be chosen mates, before you came, abducted her, and stole my child!" Jesse landed a punch on Marcus' jaw. "That baby was conceived with love, respect, and all things good in this world and you came into her life and wrecked her, shattered her soul, and broke her."

"Now, I am going to let Fang break you." Jesse turned over his body to his wolf counter part, and Marcus screamed after one look at his face.

The monster met his match.

Fang spent hours enjoying himself at Marcus' expense, but then the nurse mind linked Jesse that Rebecca was awake, and Fang was disappointed. Jesse assured him he could play again later, and even bring Marcus' toy down to try it out. Fang cheered up at the prospect.

Jesse cleaned his hands, changed his clothes, and Fang healed his knuckles before going in to see Rebecca.