Chapter 8: Want to Build A Snowman?

"Do you know what I need?" I looked up to Jesse from my snuggled position against his bare chest.

"Hm? What is that?" Jesse smiled.

"I good run. Want to come with me?" I was already getting up.

"Why not? That sounds fun. Can I leave my shorts here? It is annoying to run with clothing strapped on, because the snow makes it so cold... Then you know.. " His voice trailed off not wanting to talk about the shrinkage.

"I bet. Sure. We can shift here and head out." I suggested.

Jesse agreed and took his shorts off to shift. It took me a little longer to get my clothing off. Jesse watched in his wolf form on my bed.

"Like what you see?" I asked as I unhooked my bra.

More than you know. Jesse licked his lips.

I am unsure how I feel about humanoid beastiality. I am sure some people do it, but I am not sure I would want to try. I worked on removing my leggings and panties.

Well if you hurry up and shift, we could do it like they do it on the Discovery Channel. Jesse sang that last line and gave me a wolfy grin.

You will have to catch me first! I shifted and bolted out of my room and down the hall. He was so distracted, he had not noticed I had propped the door ajar for my exit.

Catch me if you can! Slow poke! I ran out the wolf exit and burst through the snow.

I ran until I found a suitable snow drift, and then dove into it, covering myself in a makeshift hiding place so I could watch him search.

I waited for a full twenty minutes, but he never came. I became confused. Are you coming?

There was no answer.

I waited, but heard and saw nothing. My hiding spot was not that inventive. My trail was a basic tracking exercise. Where was Jesse?

If you didn't want to play, you should have told me. I waited, but again no response.

I came out of my hiding spot, and was greeted with an explosion of snow, as a large russet wolf landed on top of me, pinning me to the ground and catching me in a submission hold.

I win. Jesse barked as he let my neck go, and licked my snout. Then he laid down on top of me, crushing me into the snow.

Jesse! Get off! I yelled.

I think not. I might get cold paws. His snout rubbed along my neck as he purred.

Jesse... Off! I barked.

I really don't think you are in the commanding position. What will you give me? Make it good? Jesse stretched pinning me with his superior weight alone.

What do you want? I inquired.

When we are better acquainted, I have always wondered what wolf style feels like. I know, one track mind. I am just curious, and you make me feel so comfortable. One day I would like to try it with you. Jesse was striking a hard bargain.

Maybe later, but right now, what do you want? His weight was getting to be heavy on me.

I want permission to try something perverted in wolf form, that doesn't involve my dick. Are you interested? Jesse licked my snout. Please? I am just so curious!

Fine. What is it? I rolled my eyes.

Let me lick you. I want to know if you taste the same. Jesse waited for my permission.

Is anyone around? I inquired.

Not a soul for miles. Jesse assured me. Please?

Fine. If it gets you off of me. I conceded. To be honest. I was curious as well, but I would never admit it.

Jesse climbed off, and went around by my tail. Stand up please. I obeyed.

His soft tongue licked me and it felt odd until he pressed it into my hole, and I wanted more. I lifted myself to give him better access, and he licked deeper.

You taste the same. He informed me his tongue still rubbing along my insides. But now I really want to feel you. Does this turn you on?

A little, but it feels weird. Not bad, just different. I like it, but it is not orgasmic. I explained.

Do you want me to make you cum? Jesse asked, hoping his initial request might come true.

If you are careful. I don't want pups yet. I am only 17, and I don't know how wolf sex works. Is it like dogs where you are attached until the male cums? You aren't spiked in this form are you? Now I was morbidly curious.

You can look if you like. Jesse said with a shrug. I am new to my wolf too. Let me ask my wolf, Fang. I don't know if he likes me much. He never has much to say to me. Jesse was silent for a few minutes and then he replied, Good call. Apparently, my wolf dick swells locking you on until I orgasm. If we want to try, we would need a condom. Not that I know if human condoms would fit wolves.

I want to look. Please don't make fun of me later. I am just so curious. I felt embarrassed, but morbidly fascinated.

Knock yourself out. You let me lick you, you can explore me freely as well. Jesse turned so I could see his backside.

I saw the fuzzy sheath where his penis slides in and out, but I was unsure how to access it, so I tried licking. That worked as Jesse released a whine and a huff. His penis extended out, and looked about as long as his human penis but a different species. The shape was totally foreign.

I licked it a few more times to listen to Jesse's reaction.

Having fun? Jesse whined as I nipped the end. Ow! Careful back there!

Yep, definitely wolf construction, no spikes. It is about the same size as your human counterpart, just a different shape. I reported.

You can lick it some more if you like. That felt amazing. Jesse hinted.

I find your human form more attractive actually. No offence to Fang. I explained.

He said wake him up if there is trouble or I smell my mate. I think he finds me boring. I don't think he cares if you like his penis or not. Jesse explained.

Same here. Without danger or a mate, I never hear from my wolf Samantha unless I call for her. I get it. I empathized. Please never tell anyone we did this. I would be mortified, but now I feel better knowing.

Agreed. I feel safe with you. I won't tell a soul. Jesse promised.

Race you back to the Pack House? I challenged him.

Game on! Jesse responded, as we bounded back through the deep snow laughing all the way.