Chapter 27: Pain

⚠️⚠️⚠️Physical Abuse⚠️⚠️⚠️

I came home from visiting friends in the neighborhood a few hours later, and put on my excited, teenage girl face as I came into the house. Marcus liked to believe I was stupid, and he was superior.

I came in and called for Marcus to see if he was home. He answered from the bedroom, and he called me to join him.

I am going to need your help Samantha... I called out to her because the last couple times we had sex were horrifically embarrassing, awkward, and revolting. I could not stomach it again.

I got you. She assured me. I will tag in if you need me.

I walked to the bedroom and saw a new contraption in the room. I blanched and excused myself to the bathroom.

What was that? I asked Samantha.

That is a device used in sexual torture and sometimes pleasure. Samantha explained.

That is what I thought. I am NOT going back in there. I emphatically told her.

Maybe he noticed you were bored and wanted to spice things up? Samantha suggested.

That man wouldn't notice if the house was on fire... I corrected her. He can't even tell the difference between me and you.

She sighed. You won't ever like Marcus will you? Samantha asked sullenly.

Let's go see who is right. There is only one way to settle this argument. I walked back into the room.

"Hi Rebecca, I got us a new toy to try." Marcus pointed at the device.

"What does it do?" I asked.

"It holds you still so I can whip you." He explained as though my feelings and perspective did not exist. I was there only for his perverse desires.

My blood ran cold. Is this your idea of prince charming? I asked Samantha.

Maybe it won't actually hurt. She pressed still wanting to believe our mate was a good person.

I had heard enough.

"Marcus, I am pregnant. I cannot withstand torture." I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen.

Marcus followed me. "It will be fun. Come on, let's try it" He insisted.

"Sweetheart, it could hurt the baby." I insisted.

"The baby is protected by your body. I won't even touch it. Come on. I really want to try this." Marcus grabbed me and picked me up, and carried me to the bedroom.

He placed me in a kneeling position and strapped me into the device so it held me tightly, and he gagged my mouth.

He took out various tools, and he began to hit me across the back and butt until I screamed. Blood ran from my open wounds. It turned him on.

Then he inserted himself into my anus and stretched my intestines painfully until the blood ran. He orgasmed and unlocked the device.

Then he ordered coldly: "Clean that up." Referring to my blood on the floor.

I wiped up the blood and took a shower. I asked Samantha to heal me so it wouldn't scar or get infected and hurt the baby, but a clean back just means he could do it more often.

It definitely hurt. I challenged Samantha. He is a sadist. I accused.

I didn't expect that. Samantha interjected. She seemed still unwilling to accept the truth.

I am not sleeping in there tonight. Screw your twisted views on love and tolerance. That was wrong. I resisted my wolf and put my foot down.

After my shower, I slept in the spare room. In the morning Marcus woke me up annoyed.

"Why did you sleep here? Our bed is in the master bedroom." He corrected me as though I got lost.

"You hurt me, and I don't like how you treated me. I will not be sleeping with you again until you throw that contraption out." I stated with defiance.

"No. You will do as I say." Marcus stated coldly and slapped me across the face. "I will not tolerate your insolent mouth in my house." He slapped me across my other cheek hard enough to make my cheek bones sting.

"I will not bring an insolent brat to the ball so you better shape up, or you will not go." Marcus threatened. "Do you want to go?" He asked with a threatening tone.

"Yes. I want to go." I stated flatly.

"Then go lay on our bed so I can spank you like you deserve for defying me." He stated slowly. A gleam of excitement appeared in his eyes.

I got up and complied. That ball was my only means of escape from this Hellscape.

I laid face down on the bed. Marcus lowered my pants and panties and grabbed a wooden paddle. I received twenty hard swats, before he was satisfied and then he ordered me to kneel and please him.

I fought my inner desire to bite it off. I had too much riding on this. My baby and the ball. If I messed up this one chance off this island, I may not get another. I played nice.

I limped my way through the rest of the day as I did my chores.

"Twelve more days." I chanted in rhythm under my breath.

The ball was in twelve more days.