Chapter 12: High School Angst

My alarm was the first to go off. Jesse groaned, and rubbed his eyes. It took a while for him to register that he was awake and not asleep.

I kissed his lips softly, and he responded by rolling on top of me, fully aroused and willing.

"Good morning gorgeous. How did you sleep?" His lips cut me off before I could answer. His arms snaked around me hugging me tightly with no means of escape, not that I was trying.

"I was very relaxed, and I felt loved all night long." I kissed him back. Our naked bodies found ways to get tangled under the blankets in indecent ways.

"Are you sore?" Jesse looked concerned.

"I don't think so." I shrugged.

"Do you have time for another round before school?" Jesse smiled, "I am only kidding... Unless you want to, then I am totally game." He kissed me deeply before pulling away, "I can't get enough of you."

"I do have another condom... But should we?" I was feeling self conscious.

"Why shouldn't we?" Jesse asked, honestly waiting for my answer.

"Well, I have been so easy. I haven't resisted you hardly at all. What if you decide I am a whore and leave or you get bored?" I worried.

"You are the first virgin whore I have ever met, and never call yourself that. It makes my heart ache. I have real feelings for you. I have been relentless in the pursuit of you. I knew what I wanted and I went after it. Now I want to fully enjoy what we have and let the relationship bloom and grow. We are teenagers, sexual drive is normal. I just insist on being monogamous and responsible. I want you Rebecca, and I hope you want me too." Jesse's explanation made sense, but I still worried he would tire of me.

His fingers had already found my nipple, and he teased it with his finger tips until it became firm. Then he pinched it gently pulling it, let it slip out of his grip, then flicked it. Then he grasped one of my breasts and massaged it with his strong hands returning to my nipples to play with them roughly.

"Do you want to play with me? It can be as gentle or rough as you want." Jesse continued, "Now that I fit, it shouldn't hurt anymore unless I am too rough, and then you would have to ask me for that." He winked at me. "Please Rebecca." He pressed me down on the bed, and looked into my eyes. "Please?"

I spread my legs and wrapped them around his waist. He was already in position so my shift made him slip in. A groan escaped his mouth, as I pressed him into me from below. He pressed in deeper and his lips found mine. He moved in a slow rhythm grasping my breasts with his hands, squeezing them until I moaned.

He pulled out and looked in my bag for a condom. Finding one he rolled it on, and slid back in resuming his rhythm, before pulling out again. He kissed his way down my body, and licked my clit, placing two fingers inside me. He continued his play until I orgasmed, and then he waited a few minutes, before starting again. This time I came faster and harder. He waited, and then began again, this orgasm encapsulated my entire body. I felt spent, but then he did it again. The orgasm was stronger than any other I had experienced. Even my toes felt tingly.

Then he crawled back up to slide into me. He rode me hard, at a fast rhythm that felt so amazing all I could do was try to catch my breath as I orgasmed hard vaginally, gripping him as he continued to move in and out until he slammed into me and flexed hard as he came, rocking rhythmically until he collapsed with his head on my breasts.

I held him tightly as we caught our breath. Then he carefully removed himself with the condom and cleaned himself before offering me a wet wipe.

Then we held each other enjoying the after glow.