Chapter 27

When did I get here? I remember how but everything just happened so fast That I feel like I just appeard here out of nowhere... I can't see a thing. Fuck, I knew this would happen but not like this. Not now. Why didn't I just learn? Why didn't I just keep out of trouble and treat others nicely?

Wait. First he showed up out of nowhere when I was walking and I told him off. Then he left and I made it home. I went to sleep but then I heard a noise outside so I got scared and locked my door. Then there was tapping from somewhere in my room then I just passed out... Was I knocked out? I'm not in any pain so maybe I was drugged? It's been a while since I woke up... How much longer do I have to wait here fucking naked?

Jessica sighed. She gave up the moment she woke up and realized her situation. She knew she deserved it. She knew there was no getting out of it now. There was no reason to resist her fate. Still, she couldn't help but panic to herself. Breathing began to turn into frantic gasps as her body began to tremble more and more as she waited to be tortured.

Her hands were sweaty and her shoulders trembled violently for what seemed to be an hour. She began to talk to herself out loud at an attempt to calm herself as she sat there in the dark. Lighthearted conversation turned into her telling herself all the reasons she deserved to be there to herself until she couldn't do anything else but cry about her sins. Nothing was left but selfpitty in her mind. Anger towards herself had turned into sadness and annoyance at her own inability to be a better person.

"I assume you know why I've chosen you for rehabilitation." a robotic voice spoke. It sounded like whoever it was just typed what they wanted to say and hit the speech button.

Jessica jumped at the sudden voice. Were they there the whole time? Did they just arrive? Either way Jessica simply nodded slowly in response.

"Good. I will be starting your first session shortly. I just need to read you the reasons you've been chosen for rehabilitation before we can begin. It seems as some have gone through the entierty their treatment without knowing why they were brought here in the first place so please be paitent and listen closely." Jessica braced herself for her secrets to be reveiled too her and her biggest regrets to be told back to her by what seemed to be a Siri variant.

"Jessica Scott, you have been chosen to be part of my two week program to help you become a better person. You have committed many crimes against others that have done nothing wrong towards you. Your crimes include battery, illegal use of drugs, drugging others, assault, domestic abuse,  harrasment, sexual abuse and theft. Your victims include: Emily Wells, Alexander Simons, Christan Grace and Trevor Sky. Are there any more victims and/ or crimes I should be aware of before we begin treatment?"

"...yes. I-I've illegally fillmed Gina Smith on private property I tresspassed on... a-and stalked Gina and her boyfriend... Jackson Cullen." there was a bit of a pause after she spoke. Then Jessica heard typing from right infront of her for a few moments.

"Thank you for your honesty. Let's begin your first session."

Jessica then heard steps infront of her walking, eventually leading far behind her. When they stopped she heard a lot of what she assumed to be tools being moved around. The steps started up again and lead towards her. Once it was close it sounded like they were walking on plastic bags. Jessica began to hyper ventalate when she realised why there would be sheets of plastic under her. Unexpectedly, her vision was then restored. there was a mirror infront of her with a camera to her left pointed at her. Whoever kidnapped her seemed to have all his bases covered. The room was dimly lit in red light.

She could see in the reflection that they had a hair trimmer in their gloved hands, standing behind her. Soon, she heard it and gulped as they reached for her head. Her hair fell from her scalp onto her lap as it was trimmed off rather quickly. She turned her head to make things easier. She tried not to care about her two week program and tried to think of ways to make it as easy as possible for herself.

Once her hair was completely gone she noticed they were reaching in their pocket for something.

Okay... we're off to an okay start. W-Wait! What the fuck is that?! No! What is that thing?! Holy shit those are parasites! No... Leeches?! What the fuck! Augh! fuck this hurts... Why so many?! They're fucking huge. I knew it'd be bad but this isn't what I thoutgh it be at all. Uhh- is that honey? Why pour it on me?!

"Ew..."

Just as Jessica thought to herself how this could be painful at all she heard something being rolled in. Then she heard buzzing get louder and louder as it got closer. Her culprit smashed in the box just behind her and out crawled and flew hundres of bugs in her direction. She screamed when some hornets landed on her thighs to enjoy the honey. Pretty soon she could feel bugs crawling up her legs and she couldn't shake them off. She couldn't even move to do anything.

Hours went by and her screaming only got louder until she ended up on the verge of falling unconscious. Just then, hot water was poured on her and the bugs all did their best to get away as soon as possible. The leeches were then detached from her scalp and she was untied from the chair. She was too exhausted and light-headed to realize she was left in a concrete room.