Chaper 4

Midnight rolls by on a hot summer night. The moon seemed to smiling at the darkness it could lightly uncover. Here at a particular traditional home we have a grunge girl tossing her bag through her window, climbing through and leaving a note for her mother to find later.

Sneaking through the streets she came to a gas station where most of the other girls were all there dressed up. She waved at them as she jogged up and joined into their already on-going conversation.

"Ooooo is that a new tattoo I see?" Ivy asked as she pointed to Terra's shoulder.

"Yup! Goes from the top of my shoulder to my waist, see?" She said as she took off her black blazer and moved her long dark brown pigtail over to her blond half of hair. She placed it over her shoulder to hold it. Turning to the side she revealed a beautiful snake tattoo in red ink that almost seemed like it shimmered from the top on her shoulder to her waist. You could she the red scales through her mesh crop top.

"Girl, your mum gonna beat ya!" Scat said as she put her hands together as if she were praying for her.

"I don't wanna hear it from a girl with a name that means fish or something."

"Well shit. Sorry, my queen." Scat bows and smirks at the Korean beauty.

"Hey, where's Gina?"

"Where do you think? Buying all if us food of course." Ivy says laughing lightly at Terra as if it were obvious.

"We all texted her what we wanted. None of us felt like going in with her hahaha!" Jessica said as she laughed and showed the group chat to Terra.

"Ya'll bitches are awful. Not gonna lie I feel bad for always having Gina be the one paying for our shit. Didn't she JUST get her job?"

"Sometimes but the girl gets payed almost 19 an hour so it's not like she wastes all of her money on us."

"I'm not so sure about it..." the group turns to look at Hannah as she slowly spoke.

"She seems to be working herself to death to me and then throws her money away on us thinking it's worth it... let's try not to hog her money, okay? She works hard..."

"Well, I never noticed a damn thing." Scat said stretching back.

"Guess she has been a bit quieter, huh?"

"I guess? She seems the same to me. Hey aren't we supposed to be having having fun night? What's with all this serious talk? Let's leave it for school hours when we don't want to pay attention to the teacher, ight? This is killing my vibe." Ivy says as she sighed and checked her makeup in a pocket mirror.

The girls all agreed to leave the talk for later or to maybe forget about it all together. They all complimented eachothers outfits and posed in pictures while they waited for their walking wallet to come back. Ivy was by far the most overdressed one. Wearing a sleeveless pail orange top and a shiny black skirt with orange and black sneakers and a lot of accessories while riding her usual fancy finger waves. She would've worn boots but she thought she was already too tall as is.

Scat, on the other hand had the most casual outfit but actually went through the effort of actually dressing up for shits and giggles. She wore a red dress with sleeves that reached her mid thighs and thigh high black boots along with a black biker jacket with a red skull on the back of it. It didn't matter what she wore to her but her hair was her pride. Her red curls that reached her knees that took hours to take care of was always very bouncy, shiny and clearly being well kept.

The queen of makeup herself, Hannah, who wore soft blue and pink liner with fluffy lashes and blushed pink lips on her perfect skin. Her skin care was a secret. Usually teens has an embarrassing amount of pimples or acne scars but Hannah always seemed to be immune to such things as hormones. She wore a soft pink crop top with ripped blue jeans and custom pink Converse with a red kiss stain covering all over her shoes. She also wore accessories.

Jessica was also dressed up. Her style mimicked that of light academia but her hair style said e-girl due to her blond strips. She wore a brown spaghetti strap top over a beige turtle neck body suit and waist high brown pants along with brown heeled boots. Her various necklaces and spot on makeup suggested she got ready with both Hannah and Ivy. All together the girls looked like there attending a fashion event. Which they were.

"Finally! Took you long enough!" Scat said when she spotted the Colombian shortie emerge from the gas station with bags. She wore pail pink and green eyeliner along a light green dress and rose gold accessories with a beautiful decorative pink scarf. She had on a brown trench coat and thigh highboots that perfectly matched her hair color. Her green eyes seemed to smile and her freckles weren't that noticeable due to her makeup but she was walking like a new born giraffe with all of her bags of food she bought that made the other girls laugh.

Quickly, the girls went up to Gina to say 'thanks' and collect their bags. Soon after that they all got in Hannah's ash blue Chevrolet. Ivy had a night event along with her modeling gigs and was invited to meet runway models and photographers at a formal party held downtown. The girls were all excited to be able to go. There would be food there but there's nothing wrong with bringing your favorite snacks to enjoy at an event, is there?

As they got there time seemed to be going slowly and so they played the music louder and sung along to Jessica's playlist. Once they could see their destination the girls cheered and got more visibly nervous about being around professionals. It didn't help that all of these professionals worked in the beauty industry. The girls began to feel a bit more self conscious but hyped eachother up and got out of the car.

"Ladies, let's enjoy our night!" Gina said as she grinned before walking up to the first person she saw and introduced herself with fake confidence. The rest of the girls did the same and thus began the night...