Chapter 15

Ivy

Hey so do you guys have your outfits picked out for this Friday?

Terra

Sorta. Got like multiple fits picked and can't choose between them.

Jessica

I do. It's a bit simple but I like it a lot.

"Ugh, really? How do you do that?!" A frustrated Terra threw her phone across her bedroom.

Making decisions wasn't her strong suit. She had a few red dresses that would match her tattoo and hair ideas but nothing else to go on. Hesitantly, she walked out to the living room to her mother to ask for her opinion on which one looked best.

Her mother looked at her and rolled her eyes mocking her daughter. Finally getting up, she went over to her room and saw her daughters outfit picks. Red? Why was everything red? She sighed and got out Terra's thigh high black boots along with a black set of jewelry. She stared at her until Terra got the message to try it on.

"With wich dress and jacket?"

"Any."

"Okay..." her mother tapped her finger on the desk she was leaning on.

When Terra finally finished getting dressed her mother did her hair and makeup. She was harsh and rushed to get back to her soft couch and yelled at her daughter whenever she'd move.

"There. That's a lot better. You're welcome." She said and simply left.

Terra stood in annoyance and confusion so she went to her mirror and looked at what her mother did for her look. Red and black graphic liner decorated her eyes, nose bridge and temples, and messy half up space buns were held by hair pins that match her hair colors. She looked in aw at herself. She made a note to thank her mother as she took photos to reference the day of.

Terra

Yeah I take that back bitches. I got outfit picked to the last detail.

Ivy

Good. I was a bit worried.

Gina

Hey, I have to work that day so I might not make it. If I'm late just go

Ivy

Shit, okay.

"Ugh, seriously? Lame." She spoke to herself.

Terra

Can you not leave early? Scat told me you did 12 hours last night!!!! Tell your fucking manager to give you a damn break

Hannah

You did 12 hrs last night? Why aren't you sleeping then? I'd be passed out if I were you haha

Gina

I can ask...

Terra

Nah, just tell her you can't that day. They'll figure it out. Gtg I gotta hang out with my mom

Getting off her phone, she stretched out and dramatically yelled in the process to which her mother yelled back too. Mainly to tell her to shut up that was. Terra didn't mind though. Their relationship was built on bluntness and annoyance. She liked it that way. She liked the fact she could have no filter with her mom and only have to do chores or be grounded for a day. That was a small price to pay for being the way she was at home. Her mother was she same though. Minus the cussing that is.

She went out into the living room and sat down next to her mother on the couch to watch the show together. Her mother simply looked at her and huffed. Terra out of instinct rolled her eyes and asked why she huffed. Her mother rolled her eyes back at her and told her to get her shoes off the couch. Terra hadn't noticed she still had the heels on so she took them off and tossed them aside towards her room.

Ding

Terra then checked her phone. Instagram? It was the attacker... she sighed. Her mother looked over to her in confusion. Terra simply handed her phone over to show her mother.

It was a but more graphic than others. The video had no sound. But the video showed the inside of someone's inner thigh and showed off the person's spine since the skin on their back and some muscles were removed. She didn't recognize the person in the video but still knew they had to live around the area. Her mother gave Terra a look of worry and asked if she really wanted to go to physical school.

Rubbing the back of her neck Terra explained that she still wanted to be able to have somewhat of a normal life and hang out with her friends and complain about school. Her mother understood but still argued with her about her safety. Terra got frustrated and went to her room.

She laid down thinking about everything her mother said. Finishing high-school online? Dealing with her mother the entire time she was studying? Being safe... She knew her mother was right. And just because she would do school online didn't mean she had to stop hanging out and seeing her friends.

'Goddammit Scat and Jess are gonna chew me out.'

Terra knew that at this point she had no other choice. Staying safe was the best option. How was she going to tell the girls? They'd throw fits for sure. But who knows? Maybe they'll actually understand.

"What's wrong with you? You don't want to do school at home with me?"

"No not really. I know you're right about the whole thing and it pisses me off."

"Get pissed off. I don't care. But I'm calling you're school and getting you transferred today."

"Today!?" Her mother walked off and began to call the school.

Terra stared in disbelief and groaned loudly.

"Fuck my life..."