Chapter 10

"Get in bitches." Terra said as she rolled up the window.

"You didn't have to say it like that. Since when do you ride in the front?"

"Since now."

"Ummm, okay... So who's going in the trunk then?" The girls all looked at eachother.

"Gina, get in the back."

"What? Why me? I don't want to!"

"But you're the only one short enough to fit back there comfortably." Ivy said as she got in the car.

"Fine but I want your jacke-" Gina was interrupted by a fluffy pink jacket thrown at her. She simply giggled to herself and got in the back using the jacket as a blanket.

As the rest of the girls got in, Hannah showed Terra how to link her phone to the car's bluetooth. Terra was having a hard time figuring it out by herself.

"Ha ha ha!" Terra did an evil laugh as she smirked at the rest of the girls waiting to be taken to a drive-through and then home.

"Ya'll bitches gonna have to listen to MY music now!" And with that the car was filled with lewd lyrics and enough bass to make a hard of hearing person go deaf.

Hannah turned down the music just then.

"Play something we can all listen to without dying inside. Please and thank you." Hannah stared at her until she got a hint and disconnected her phone.

"Ivy give me your phone."

"Do you seriously not have any songs on you playlist that are even remotely okay?"

"Nope now give me your phone."

Once that was situated the girls took off. Hannah drove a bit over the speed limit and rolled the windows down. It was a bit breezy but it felt nice. Due to Ivy's playlist more of the girls were talking and sharing answers on home work. She had a very feel good taste in music. The girls definitely knew this and weren't surprised when more 2000s movie songs played or even when songs from musicals played.

The girls ended up finishing all their home work in the car ride to get ice cream thanks to Terra being surprisingly smarter than her personality made it seem. Putting away their papers they noticed the windows going back up. As they looked outside they saw it was starting to rain outside and that it was actually getting dark.

"Hannah?"

"I already asked your parents if it was okay. You all are staying the night at my place. I hoped you guys didn't notice so soon. I wanted to surprise you. Oh uh Gina I couldn't get a hold of your parents so I just left them a message, okay?"

"Yeah that's okay!"

"So...um were not getting ice cream?" Scat asked.

"My dad bout us ice cream and a bunch of food. We've got an EBT card, remember?"

"Okay okay. I was just wondering. Take away my ice cream and I don't know who I am anymore."

None of the girls could contain their laughs and giggles. Soon they all wanted to know what Hannah had in store for their surprise sleepover. Hannah just turned up the music and ignored them with a big grin on her face. Once they arrived at her charming two floored home the girls all got out in a rush to see what was waiting for them inside.

Upon opening the door the girls were greeted by a beautiful Australian shepherd and smelled food in the air. As they looked around they saw that the entire floor in the living room was covered with inflatable mattresses, blankets, and body pillows. They saw that movies were out and on the table right off the living room was dinner. Gnocchi was served in big plates. The cheese and sauce covered the Italian dish.

The group of girls looked around in aw at their amazing welcome. Hannah's father appeard with gift bags labeled with each of their names. With a beaming smile he passed the gifts around and then they all opened their gift bags they all saw they each got skin care products and numerous masks of all types. The girls freaked and group hugged Hannah and her dad. The dad laughed and he hugged the girls back.

"Alright ladies, let's get your stomachs full. Desert and snacks come after, okay?" Mr.Roberts said as he went to the kitchen to pour them their drinks.

Hannah sat down first as the girls took in the scene once more. She giggled at how successful her surprise was on getting them happy. She began to eat as she set the notion for the rest of the girls to sit down and eat as well. The girls dug in as Mr.Roberts set their drinks down. A wonderful sent of strawberry lemonade tickled their noses.

Soon, most of the girls were done while a few of them were enjoying talking to eachother as they ate. They all simply sat at the table not realizing they've spent almost an hour talking at the table until Mr.Roberts pointed it out to them. They all looked at him in surprise and some even checked their phones to see the time.

Quickly, they finished their meal to be able to move on to the next part of their night. The girls rushed as they were excited to claim there spots on the mattresses all over the living room. They each grabbed their bags as they sat down. As they dug into their gift bags, they pulled out the masks, and other skin care products so they can wear them while they watch a movie together.

The night went on as they all tried to stay awake to take their clay masks off. The timers soon went off but the girls were already snoozing.

Their night was surely a night to remember.