Chapter 11

"Angela! Hurry up if you wanna make bank. We're hella busy tonight!" Her co-worker yelled over the music at an attempt to rush Angela.

"Crap, I'm sorry I thought we weren't up until later!" Angela yelled over the music as she got her heels on giving a thumbs up to let Lexis she was ready to go on with her.

Music played loudly as the two girls walked out onto a stage together ready to collect money from the men crowding the stage. One of the girls did tricks on the pole to the beat while the other was on the floor of the stage right by the crowd throwing the most money. Girls dressed up in short dresses and lingerie were walking around and flirting to get the men to tip them. Most of the girls on the floor were the waitresses going to each group with their drinks.

Twenty dollar bills and ones started to cover a lot of the floor. Angela walked by some men with fifties and they put their bills on the strap of her heel as she posed for them and squatted down for a brief moment before the got on her hands and knees and doing different poses for them to give her more money.

Off in the corner of her eye one of the girls noticed a man watching her intently from the crowd with a group of friends talking. Angela walked by them and they all immediately tipped her and asked her to come by more often during her dance. She did so to be delighted by fifties everytime she came by them. Her co-worker, Lexis, flagged her down to switch later on making sure her sticky bottoms caught as many of the bills on the floor as possible as she walked to where Angela left off.

Song after song, the girls danced and collected money from men and from off the floor. Once their time was up for being on the stage they both walked off into the sea of men to collect more money by getting up and personal with them. Angela walked up to a man holding out two fifties in his hand and began to flirt with him. The man had a spartan beard and a fade at the back of his head to show off his colorful falcon tattoo. He soon placed his hand on her lower back as he lead Angela to the VIP area to sir with him so she can "hang out" with him and his friends.

They talked while she sat on his lap with his friends around. They flirted and she occasionally would share his drink as she noticed he found that attractive in some way. She wrapped her arm around his neck and asked about his tattoo and other questions to him talking and more invested in her. No neednto say she succeeded since his wallet did most of the talking.

Once 2am came around the man tries to get her to leave with him but she declined and promised to come overnto him when she sees him at the club again. Satisfied with the response, the man walked off with his friends out the door after giving her three hundred dollar bills along with a wink. Once they left she ran up and freaked out with her co-worker about their night and decided to go home together and count their money. They both got hired the same day so they always felt the need to stick together to get money and safety.

Angela then left to the locker rooms to change intonsome more comfortable clothes and to put away her money for the night. She had been going back and forth whenever she got too much to hold so she knew she got a lot. Grabbing some money to tip everyone off on her way out, she swung her Belladonna Duffle bag over her shoulder and walked off with a grin of success along with Lexie to her home.

"See you tomorrow night?" The security guard asked the girls nicely, waiting for a response before he closed the door behind them.

"Yup! And the night after that." Lexis replied cheerfully.

Getting in the car, they put on some music and Lexis drove Angela to her home to count their money together and split it. Once they were in the appartement they quickly sat on the floor of the living room, dumped their bags and grabbed hair straighteners for their crumpled bills.

First, they looked through their stash and separated the most abundant of the stash, the dollar bills. They put rubber bands on every group of fifty ones they counted too keep from messing up. It was more than they had originally thought.

"Eight groups huh? How cheap can some of these guys get?"

"Didn't that one guy give you one hundred in ones?"

"Yeah. I felt second hand embarrassment when I saw him couting by the stage." Lexis said lightly laughing as she recalled the moment.

The girls then went and sorted through each amount. Fives, tens, twenties, fifties and hundreds until they were all in groups ironed straight. By the end of their count they came up with 8 grand in total between the two of them. They celebrated as the amount exceeded their expectations and quickly split it. Angela quickly put her half into her bag and got up to go home to rest.

"Leaving already? Do you need a ride?"

"Yeah I've got school tomorrow. And... yeah that'd be nice." Angela smiled at the offer.

Soon she was under her blankets already half asleep setting her alarm for tomorrow.