Chapter 6

The school bell rang as the class room was dead quiet. Who would ever have the energy for their 1st block? Especially when the first block is math. The teacher simply called roll and began to summarize the lesson as best he could. When the students got the point of how things were gonna go he went back and explained the lesson in more detail often asking what to do next as he wrote an example on the whiteboard. To his surprise even the noisy misfit in the back on his phone was telling him the right thing to do next. He smiled to himself as he thought 'I deserve a raise for this.'

Soon the class had finished their class work together and were now even discussing how to do their homework. Maybe their motivation was "Do it now. Forget it later." But who knows for sure? The bell rang signaling the kids to go on to their next class only for them hear screams and see cops running past their  classroom door.

The teacher then ran out the room in the same direction as he told the kids to go to their classes quickly for their safety. Most of them listened but a few stayed back to try to see what the commotion was about. It wasn't a surprise to say that most of them regretted their decision to stay.

It only took until lunch for something particular to be posted. The secret was out now. Someone had taken a video of what happened and posted it to all social medias possible. As for what the video was... it was a view of the school group of delinquent bullies on the floor, brutalized. There was a huge panic throughout the school. The staff was able to keep what happened under the radar until the third block. Kids were leaving school for their safety or as an excuse to simply leave. Over the intercom the principle instructed the kids to get their class and homework from their teachers and leave the school.

The students were happy to do so and soon the school was empty leaving the staff and police behind to figure out what had happened to the boys.

"Where's Terra?"

"She got grounded. Her ma noticed her leave and read her note so she got grounded for leaving without permission." Scat explained.

"That's too bad... I wish her mother wasn't that strict though I bet her tattoo also had something to do with her getting grounded." Jessica said as she was watching the now viral video of the group of bullies bloodied on the floor.

"Yeah. Plus what happened today is scary enough. I can't stop wondering when this even happened and who did it." Gina said as she hugged herself for some comfort.

"Mhm. There's someone real dangerous in our school. It's obvious whoever took that creepy close up video was the one that did it" Hannah said mostly to herself.

"...Let's go out. We've got an hour and half before we have to go home so let's go somewhere. Have you had lunch? I haven't." Ivy said as she smiled tying to lighten up the mood.

Most of the girls nodded in agreement and smiled back at the luxurious prodigy. They got in the car and turned the music up as per usual and talked all the way to their destination.

Soon the girls were at a restaurant in the car as Ivy was going to the host to ask to be put on their wait list. There was not much going on in the car besides the girls discussing the facts they knew about today's events at the school. There was no way that one person could've beat up 4 guys like that which meant there was a group of dangerous people at their school that would do this.

The girls jumped in fear out of reaction to Ivy knocking on one of the windows.

"Fifteen." Ivy said

"That fast?"

"Of course. It's a weekday." Hannah replied to Scat.

"Oh. I forgot."

Gina moved back over to the middle seat so Ivy could get in the car. They all talked and browsed on their phones. Soon, Ivy got the notification that their table was ready and told the girls to get off their phones if they wanted to eat. A hungry group of teens groaned as they stuffed their phones away and got out of the car. Once Jessica opened the trunk for Terra they all headed inside together.

Once they followed the hostess to their table and sat down they began to look through the menu as they waited for their server. 

A thin man walked up a few seconds later to reveal himself as their server. He got their drink orders and quickly got all of their drinks to them with no mistakes on what drink was whose. They each ordered and the man happily took their orders and left with a smile after being complemented by Hannah on how kind he was and told him they would all leave good tips.

Scat nudged Hannah teasing her about having a crush on the brunette male. Hannah strongly denied it but noticed the others also thought the same. Sighing she gave up trying to convince them otherwise and took a sip of her drink.  Ivy smiled as she noticed her plan to get their minds off of the video was working and got a conversation going. Soon, the girls had forgotten all about the brutal attack as they laughed and talked together.