Chapter 43: Kidnapper Anonymous

A knock on my door interrupted my morning stretches I was doing the following morning.

"Uh, Risa?" Eijiro calls through the door. "Why is there a sign that says you're under house arrest on your door?" I get up and open my door, shooting him a curious look before spotting the handwritten sigh.

'Irisa Yoarashi

UNDER HOUSE ARREST

Do not disturb.

Yoarashi, no leaving your room unless it's for cleaning duties.'

"Aha... About that." I chuckle sheepishly as I grimace-smile at my confused boyfriend. "May have gotten busted flying around in the middle of the night. I'll be back tomorrow, I got off easier than Katsuki and Midoriya."

"I saw the same note on Bakugo's door when I tried to get him to come down for breakfast, but he didn't answer the door." He says worriedly. "What the heck happened?"

"Midoriya and Katsuki fought last night." I tell him truthfully, leaning against my door frame and technically not breaking any rules. "I was just nearby and saw it, then got a little involved in the end when it was over."

"You weren't hurt at all, were you?" He asks right away, checking over my uninjured body as I shook my head softly. "Wait, why were you flying in the middle of the night?"

"I couldn't sleep. Um, truth be told-" I start to say, but then get cut off by our class rep appearing at the end of my hall.

"Kirishima!" Iida calls out loudly, chopping his arm and holding a scolding expression. "You are not supposed to be on the girl's side of the dorm. Furthermore, Yoarashi is on house arrest, you two are not supposed to be talking!"

"You're on the girl's side on the dorm right now too." I point out with a smirk, making Iida freeze in his hand chopping. "Also, there's no rule that people can't talk to me. So really, no rules are being broken."

"Well... we're going to be late to class! Kirishima hurry up!" Iida tries to cover his mistake, and I giggle at my boyfriend.

"Talk later?" I ask him with a smile, and he leans down and places a sweet peck on my cheek before leaving.

"Stay out of trouble, Bubbles!" Eijiro grins at me as he leaves with Iida.

Cleaning the dorms with Bakugo and Midoriya wasn't so bad. I took the girl's hallways and bathrooms, Midoriya took the boy's, and Bakugo handled the kitchen and living room. I collected the girl's trash once they got back from class, and then my tasks were officially done.

My training with Shinso and Aizawa that night was, as predicted, awful.

"What the heck did you do to piss off the demon lord?" Shinso asks me as we try new combinations with his scarf, all of which involve me getting tied up and thrown to the barely cushioned floor and walls. Aizawa made sure to demonstrate how much force should be used on the move, so my evening started off with a giant bruise on my shoulder, which has only gotten worse as the training continued.

"Ugh, I feel like I need to come up with a way cooler story than just 'out for a night fly'. Like maybe I stole test answers and sold them for drug money, or dyed his capture scarf pink, or gave Yamada Sensei coffee at night. Something better and more flashy sounding." I grimace as I struggle to my knees, still wrapped up like a mummy as I try and stand after being tossed onto my back. "You know, you could loosen these now the move is over."