Chapter 30: All for One

"Damnit." I hear Bakugo sputter out over the sound of both of our coughing once we were released from the black gunk. "What the hell?"

"Bakugo." I say in warning, immediately stepping closer to his side. We weren't alone.

"My apologies, young Bakugo and Yoarashi." A large man in suit says to us. As my eye trails up to his face, I stare at him in horror. He's wearing a freighting looking mask over his face, but it left him no eye holes to see from. This man is blind, yet I can feel him staring at us. This man is dangerous, very dangerous.

All the other League members appeared behind us in more of those black gunk portals, which lead me to believe it was this masked man's quirk.

"Master." Shigaraki says in defeat from his spot on the ground.

"So, you failed once again, Tomura Shigaraki." The masked man says in an almost indulgent tone, as if he was talking to a toddler who just painted on the walls. "Don't be discouraged. You'll try again, that's why I brought your associates back with you. I even brought you young Bakugo and Yoarashi since you deemed them important pieces in your game board." He walks over to Shigaraki and offers him a hand up from the ground. "Start over as many times as it takes, I am here to provide you with help. All of this, is for you."

Bakugo and I slowly inch our way away from the villains, trying to be as quiet as possible as we gain what little distance we can. I look around and take in our new surroundings while the big suit man talks to the villains as if they were spoiled children. We're in what looks like the remains of a building or warehouse, but it's been completely destroyed. I can see Mt. Lady collapsed a short distance away, and near her I can see several heroes, including Gang Orca, Best Jeanist, and...

"Dad." I whisper out in fear, seeing my father laying on the ground, unconscious and bleeding. At least, I hope he's just unconscious.

"Ah, there you are." The masked man suddenly says, and I wonder who's he's talking to. The question is answered when All Might flies at him full force in a rage, but the masked man meets the hit and holds himself on steady ground, not affected by the Symbol of Peace at all.

"I'll have you return my students, All for One." All Might says darkly, his anger showing through as he faces this new villain.

"Have you come to kill me a second time, All Might?" All for One asks him angrily.

"Bakugo, I need you to destroy these chains. We can't escape otherwise." I say quickly to the ash blonde, taking advantage of everyone's attention being on the two large man.

"Right." Bakugo answers quickly, turning and blasting both chains at the same time. "I can't get the cuffs." He looks at my wrists with a glare, seeing there's no gap between my skin and the metal.

"I know, I can deal without my quirk." I say confidently. I then see the other villains advancing on us and a huge warp gate open over Kurogiri's unconscious body. "New plan, we have to not get kidnapped again. I'm not gonna risk the whole 'third time's the charm' schtick." I say, taking up a fighting stance.

"This'll be fun." Bakugo says with a grin, also taking up a fighting stance.

The villains advance on us then. Though I'm technical quirkless right now, it's not enough to hinder me in the fight. I did grow up fighting quirkless, so this is second nature for me. I use my martial arts to evade and deflect the attacks from Toga, Twice, and Miyoshi, all while Bakugo fights Spinner, Compress, and Magne. I met one of Miyoshi's incoming blades with the cuff on one of my ankles, and he accidentally helped shatter that off of me. I stole one of Toga's blades with a disarming technique I've known for years, and used that knife to slice through Twice's weird tape measure weapon. I was doing ok, but I knew this couldn't last.