Chapter 25: Training Camp Part 2, Cruel Training

I woke up earlier than the other girls the next morning. I'm not used to sleeping so much, so I was awake after a few hours of deep sleep. I silently flew my way out of my bed after changing up in my bunk, making sure not to wake any of them. I wandered around the resort, once again following my nose, only this time it was the smell of coffee that lured me.

"Morning, Aizawa." I sleepily say as I spot my tired teacher standing by a coffee maker.

"Yoarashi." He nods to me, automatically grabbing an extra mug for me before pouring us both a cup.

"Sunrise?" I ask, pointing towards the outside deck where we could see the sun rising slowly above the trees. He nods absently and we both take seats outside, enjoying the peace and quiet.

"I'm going to start training Shinso on capture scarves when we get back." He says as we make idle conversation. "Be prepared, it's annoying when first learning it. Boundaries are about to become zero."

"Ohh, who did you train with? Was it Yamada Sensei?" I tease him with a grin, imaging him wrapped up with the loud blonde. His glare was answer enough that I was right and I chuckled lightly but didn't push the topic. "How much is today going to suck?"

"You'll get stronger." Is his only answer, and I shiver in fear once again. Yeah, today's going to suck.

I wandered away from him after putting my mug in the sink and went to walk a bit in the forest. It wasn't until a bit later that I realized I was out there for a while, so I rushed back and saw everyone standing in front of our teacher, all of them still looking half dead and tired.

"How?" Aizawa turns to me with a deadpan. "How are you late?" I only answer with a shrug, not really knowing what to say. "Anyway, as I was saying." He sends a quick glare at me again before turning back to the class. "We're going to push your quirks today. Each of you has limits, and during this camp we're going to find them and break them. Your goal is to earn your provisional license next term, so this camp will get you closer to that goal."

Aizawa then has Bakugo throw the ball again, just like we did at the start of term. We all kind of expected him to throw it further, but it only went a couple extra yards than last time. As bad as it is to think, Bakugo really hasn't improved much since the start of term. He started out strong, and he's worked hard to maintain that strength, but he hasn't had massive improvement like Midoriya or even like myself.

Aizawa then went to point out that we haven't really pushed our quirks, at least most of us. He then went on to become really freaking creepy. I hate the smile he gave us, he's given it to me and Shinso a few times, and it's never followed by anything good.

"This will be so hard you'll feel like you're dying." Aizawa creepily grins at us, a malicious glint in his eyes. "Let's hope you survive."

"I thought the coffee this morning was supposed to bring your soul back from hell." I grumpily say to our teacher. "I didn't think it brought a whole damn demon along with it."

Aizawa simply hits me over the head and goes on to give everyone individual tasks to be doing for the whole day. Bakugo had to stick his hands in boiling water and then fire huge explosions, Todoroki had to go back and change into a swimsuit before sitting in a giant tub of water and use both halves of his quirk to regulate the temperate. I feel like Mashirao and Kirishima got off easier, they just had to fight each other to improve their quirks.

"Yoarashi, float up off the ground right now." Aizawa orders me once it's my turn. I do as asked, floating a few feet above the ground. "Great, now you can't touch the ground until it's time for dinner." He orders and my eyes widen a bit in shock. "Additionally, we're going to improve the weight that you can lift with your wind today. Over there are some downed trees." He points to a small clearing in the woods a bit away from the class. "Start with one of the large tree limbs, then every hour we're going to add more. At midday, I'll check in. Until then, those tree limbs can't touch the ground either. I expect you to keep them entirely above the tree line so I can see them at all times."