Pedri González

Angst

Due to Barcelona's recent win against real Betis, the team decided to go out and celebrate. Being Pedri's girlfriend, Pedri dragged you along with him.

As much as you loved him you didn't want to go out not being in the mood to celebrate despite being proud of your boyfriend and happy for the team. You just didn't want to be there, you always struggled in large crowds.

Soon, you started feeling self-conscious. You looked around and observed the other wags. They were beautiful, you thought.

They all had full face makeup and hair extensions. You on the other hand. You were only wearing mascara and some lip gloss due to being the only girl in your family you don't know much about makeup.

You started feeling like you didn't belong. You slowly started to cling to Pedri following him everywhere. He soon noticed something wrong.

"¿Que pasa, cariño?"
[What's wrong, dear]

"Nothing, babe," you said as you placed a small peck on his cheek.

"Deja de mentir."
[stop lying]

"Solo es... [it's just]  I don't feel like I belong here. What if they're judging me"

"You're here with me that's all that matters. I don't care what other people have to say. I'm happy with you and you're happy with me, we're all we need."

"Gracias, amor" [thank you, love] you said as you place a soft kiss on his lips.

You were happy that you found someone like Pedri he understands you and you understand him. In your eyes, you belong with each other.