Lazy mornings- Jack Grealish

Fluff

The sun started to rise through your bedroom window, which causes your eyes to flutter slowly.

You felt Jack's arms wrapped around your waist, and his warm breath on your neck.

You smiled to yourself while slowly shifting yourself in his arms to face him. His arm tighten around you, his nose slightly scrunched as he slowly began to wake up.

You moved up a little and pressed a soft kiss on his jaw, you decided to play with his hair so he can wake up.

"mhm morning babe" he mumbled, his morning voice deep and hoarse, his eyes still closed.

"Good morning Jack" you mumbled  back.

You both stayed silent due to neither of you wanting to move out of each others embrace.

You two ended up falling asleep again. Well at least you did, you weren't sure if Jack was able too.

You woke up to Jack slowly stroking your hair with his fingers. He was scrolling through Instagram before turning to you and placing a quick peck on your lips.

"I will get never tired of watching you sleeping next to me, you're just so peaceful, and I get to celebrate that you're all mine." He confessed.

A small blush began to creep onto your cheeks. You stretched out your arms and let out a small yawn.

"I think it's time we actually start to get a move on with our day. As much as I love being in bed with you darling. We have things to do." You pat  his thigh.

You made your way towards the kitchen. And decided on making a simple breaks fest for the two of you.

Jack walked  in to the kitchen and sat down on stool.

"You don't have to do this for me. You're too good to me Y/n."

"Everything I do is for you—my love"

He got up and kissed you.

"Thanks, you know, for actually giving a shit about me,love "

"I'll always be their for you. Your my favorite person."