pregnant- Richarlison

Fluff

After spending the past few days debating wether you should tell your boyfriend that your pregnant. You made the choice to tell him what's the worse that can happen? You ask yourself.

He was supposed to come back home from training in about half an hour or so.

Until then , you took a seat on the couch. Your leg slightly bounce up and down due to you feeling nervous.

You wanted to keep the baby but you weren't sure if he wanted you to keep it.

You were so caught up in your own thoughts. You almost missed the sound of the door being shut closed. The sound echoing around the house.

He approached you and took a seat next to you. He patted his lap.

You understood what he meant and moved closer. He pulled you on his lap while kissing you softly on the lips.

"Meu amor" you mumbled before you pulled away.

He had all of  his attention on you "what's wrong you seem nervous." He slightly rubs your thigh in a comforting manner.

"I want to tell you something ." He simply nods signaling you to continue.

You take a deep breath. "I'm pregnant." You keep your eyes on him analyzing his face for any type of reaction or emotion.

But nothing he stays frozen which ends of making you more nervous than before.

Suddenly he pulls you in for hug. He has a wide smile across his face.

He pulls you in for kiss. Before saying "I'm going to be father." You can't help but chuckle.