Favorite Gavira- Pedri González

Fluff

y/n was the famous Pablo Gavi's sister. But she wasn't as popular as he was. She had never met his Barcelona or his teammates from the Spain national team.

Pablo had convinced her to finally go with him to one of his training sessions to meet his teammates.

He was aware of or believed that none of his teammates would try and ask her out . Also, he was aware that she wouldn't choose a football player who slept with a different woman every night.

Everything changed when she met Pedri. The way y/n felt about footballers had altered. She thought Pedri was the ideal guy.

Yet she never had the bravery to tell him. She preferred to continue being friends with him in order to be safe. Yet when her emotions got in the way, she realized she had to avoid him.

"Is it necessary for me to attend? I've already attended more than ten training sessions." y/n moaned as she followed Gavi as he walked to his car.

"After practice, me, Pedri, and Ferran are going to have breakfast, and you are joining us. It's sad to see you alone at home all day." Gavi took the wheel, and she sat in the passenger seat.

"I have friends," she grumbled, crossing her arms across her chest.

You stayed silent and decided to ignore him.

"Yeah, that's what I thought"  Gavi said beofre turning his attention to the road.

At training, Pedri couldn't keep his eyes off y/n who was sitting on the one of the benches with a book in her hands.

Gavi noticed that Pedri's attention was diverted away from training and toward something or someone else. He moved his gaze to Pedri's eyes, where he saw him looking at his sister.

"Hermano, that's my sister!" he said which snapped Pedri out of his thoughts.

"uhh I know?" he said confused on why Gavi  just said that.

"I know that you know. what I'm saying is stop looking at my sister like  she's some type of meal or something"

Pedri stayed silent. "no way...you like my sister!?" he said a bit too loudly making a few of the other players look at them.

"Yes, I do, but not everyone on the team needs to know. primarily not her " he whispered  to him.

"Out of all people HER!? But good luck" Gavi shrugged before walking away.

*TIME SKIP*

Pedri noticed that y/n avoided him, even though they were sitting at the same restaurant and table.

"you alright y/n? you haven't said anything since we came here" Ferran  pointed out making y/n glance at Pedri.

"y-yeah I'm fine, just tired" she mumbled while looking at her phone.

Pedri offered to drive Y/n and Gavi home which they accepted.

"can you stay here for a bit? I want to talk to you" Pedri said turning around to look her in the eyes.

Gavi smirked before mumbling a low 'use protection' and getting out of the car.

"What's the matter with you today?" Pedri asked quickly, his voice filled with rage.

"What exactly do you mean? I explained that I was simply exhausted " She was perplexed as to why he had suddenly become angry.

"no no. That was not my question. Why did you avoid me all day? Do you believe I didn't notice your actions?"

"Calm down!" he said, slightly yelling.

"I'm not going to calm down until you tell me what's wrong!" he snapped back, making her shake her head.

"nothing's wrong Pedro," she mumbled, avoiding his eyes that were burning through her face "tell me!" he snapped again, forcing her to look at him.

She had tears in her eyes and was desperately trying not to tell him. She shook her head once more as a tear fell from her eye.

"What's your fucking problem?" he hissed, making her snap.

"The issue is that I think I'm in love with you" She exhaled deeply.

Pedri's face softened as tears streamed down her cheeks. "You...you love me?" he inquired, his voice barely audible.

She nodded and wiped the tears from her face
"I'm sorry Pedri. I have to go. good night" she mumbled, opening her door or trying to open it

" i love you too" he mumbled, brushing some hair from her face.

Pedri smiled, before attaching his lips to hers.
Their lips moved in perfect sync making him smile into the kiss.

He pulled away and rested his forehead against hers.

"Love you," he mumbled again, pressing his lips against hers,

"took you long enough!" a voice from outside said, causing them to back up

Gavi was standing there with a big grin on his face.

They exchanged another glance before smiling again.

"Can you stay the night?" she inquired.
He nodded again and pecked her lips.