jealousy- João Félix

Fluff

You were in a some random club that you're best friend decided to drag you too. João claimed that you needed to get out and couldn't just be in your apartment all day doing absolutely nothing.

You couldn't say no to him, everyone but him knew that you had a huge crush on him. Scared of losing you're friendship with João you decided to do nothing about.

"I'm going to the bathroom" you blurted out to which he simply nods and you leave.

When you come back, you witness some blond girl flirting with him.

Suddenly you're feet started moving towards them before you were even aware of what you were doing.

João finally  noticed you're presence
"oh- hey, y/n" was all he managed to say.

"Hey" you're eyes  remained glued to the random girl, which lead her to take a step back.

"And who are you?" Her voice sounded bitchy, you thought.

"I'm the person João came here with" you responded while raising your eyebrow. "The real question is who are you?"

"R/n." She gives you a forced smile.

"Well, r/n," you say , "thank you for keeping him entertained while I was gone but your presence is no longer needed so  i suggest that you move along"

You move your attention towards João
"Let's go." You say as you grabbed João's hand before walking away.

A stupid smirk made it's way to his face. As he wrapped his hand around your waist.

"Have I ever told you how hot you are when your jealous."

"Oh shut up" as you lean in to kiss him. He smiles into kiss. Kissing you harder.

You both decided to pull away for air.

A blush creeping on your cheeks

"I wanted to do that for so long" you say as he looked at you shocked

"Really!? I thought you didn't like me god! If I knew sooner I wouldn't have flirted with r/n. I would've flirted with you." He confessed

"What does this make us?" You were curious but also you didn't want to be another fling or one night stand to him.

"will you be my girlfriend?" He asked

"Of course i will." As you lean in for another kiss.

I find the ending so
Cringe sorry it's bad!