Puffiness- Mason Mount

Angst

You and your boyfriend, Mason just got into a fight. This argument was more heated than normal, which caused you to rethink about its purpose.

As you climbed into bed to go to sleep, you shut the door to your bedroom. When you hugged your legs and sobbed yourself to sleep, tears streamed down your face.

Although you two didn't fight much, you both disliked it when you did. The following morning, you tried to reduce your eye puffiness so he wouldn't notice it.

As you left the bedroom, you noticed that breakfast had been prepared for the two of you, together with a bunch of roses, on the table.
Your waist was being tightly encircled by a powerful arm.

"Good morning, y/n."With his rich, morning voice, he said.

"I'm sorry for what I said yesterday; it wasn't what I meant at all."He apologizes as he continues. Your head is turned to the side as he kisses your lips.

"Don't cry, too. I'm sorry you're crying. specifically due to me."

"I'm sorry mase, we both said things that we both regret," You say as you slightly touch his cheek.

He mouths opens but closes again. Letting you continue. "Can we just forget this happen?" You asked.

He nods "of course,love." He says as he pressed a small kiss on your forehead. "Let's eat before the food gets cold." You said as you went to sit down at your kitchen island.

Mason chuckled at your behavior. He always knew that he could make it up to you with getting you food or any gift.

You were simple you didn't like big flashy things. The only thing that mattered to you was Mason. If he was alright then you were alright. You couldn't imagine yourself without him.