Family- Jude Bellingham

Fluff

I sigh as I drop my bags by the door, which is quite significant.

I just  got home from work, and I notice the house is very quiet, or so I essentially thought.

My husband, Jude was home with our daughter today, so they must for the most part be napping.

I go to my daughters room and I notice she  is spread out on the mat in a spider like  way.

My husband essentially sits there reading her a story, and she  looks very interested, pretty contrary to popular belief.

"My loves." I say, catching their attention. My daughter starts to yell, "Mommy!! you''re home" "im home." I say as we hug.

I look up where I can find my husband. He sits there with a huge grin on his face, his cheeks flushed.

My daughter let 's me go, and I hugged my husband.

"How was your day?" I inquire.

"Certainly not better than yours," he smiles.
He smiles as he looks at our children.

My gaze is drawn to the new toys on the ground.
"You spoil them too much," they complain.

"Not nearly enough, to be honest," he chuckles as he kisses my head.

"You look tired, why don't you go take a nap."

"Are you sure?" You questioned him.

"You just came back from work go get some rest" Jude says as he plants a kiss on your cheek.

*time skip*

You were sleeping when your baby burst through the door.

"MOMMY!"  She yelled.
You sat up quickly, "what? What's wrong?"

"No, baby, ugh-" your husband came in, chasing after her .

"What's the matter?"
"I've been missing you!" Your daughter grinned.

"I missed you too, baby," you smiled back. "I told her  not to wake you up," Jude sighed as you stretched  your arms out.

"It's all right, I love my baby." You kissed your daughter's head.

Jude climbed into bed with you and hugged you both.
"Do you love me as well?" Your husband muttered.

"Well, I didn't have your child for nothing." You laughed. He kissed you and smiled.

"Gross!" Your daughter averted her gaze.

"Hey, baby." Your husband spoke to your daughter  in hushed tone.
"What?"

"I'II buy you whatever you want if you let mommy sleep again." You laughed as your daughter nodded.

They both left the room, leaving you to lie in bed with a big smile on your face, Happy and grateful for your family.