sleep- Alejandro Garnacho

Angst

Your boyfriend currently is playing a game at his desk as he ignores you.

"Please go to bed, baby. Without you, I can't fall asleep!" You complain while pleadingly addressing him.

"Can't you tell I'm busy, Y/N? He looks at you sternly as he says, annoyed.

"You've been playing for a very long time, though."

You get out of your chair and approach him, putting your hands on his stiff shoulders.

"Just come to bed with me, please." You beg him; you're so annoyed with him. Recently, his whole attention span has just been on video games which meant he was  ignoring you.

Even if you are aware that you shouldn't let it impact you, it hurts. He suddenly notices the tears in your eyes as he turns to face you.

He jumps up, interrupts the game, and immediately grabs you in his arms.
"I'm very sorry,  bebé."

"I'll be coming to bed, okay?" You incline your head to the side of his neck and nod.

You and Alejandro are cuddled up on his bed, his warm embrace enveloping you completely. His scent surrounded you, and his arm protectively wrapping around you.

while you listen to Alejandro' heartbeat, while he mindlessly scrolls on his phone.

suddenly he gets a call, and immediately answers adjusting the volume on his phone.

"Hello?" He says to the other person.

The person on the other side seems to be his friend.

"Hey man can you come back  online?" He asks your boyfriend.

H/n takes a look at you and brings his hand to
your hair gently stroking it as if you were the most delicate thing in the world.

"Sorry, I'm with my girlfriend and she's asleep on me" he answers, shortly after he hangs up. You smile and decide to sleep anyways.