neck kisses- Gio Reyna

Fluff

You were watching television in bed with your boyfriend, Gio.

You stare at your boyfriend as you turn your head. You admire his beautiful characteristics of face.

His beautiful nose, matching perfectly with his jawline. His eyes, that shimmer in the light and his beautiful smile, that doesn't fail to make you happy.

You look at his hair, which is half-messy from being in bed all day. You approach him quietly to touch his hair, and he is unfazed.

You begin to twirl his hair strands and cuddle up to him closer.

"What are you doing, baby?" As he snuggles into you, he says calmly.

"Nothing." You say as you bury your face into his neck and begin pecking at his skin.

You kiss his neck lightly, enjoying the softness of his skin and the pleasant smell of his hair.

"Baby," he says before laughing. "What are you doing, why are you kissing my neck?" he asks as he turns to face you.

"I simply love you." You say As you give his neck one last lass and bury your face back in his neck. He smiles and takes your hand in his.

"I love you too." As you continue to watch television together, he says.

Despite the fact that you and Gio have been together for a year. Even a simple "I love you" makes you blush.

Gio was the most beautiful person you had ever seen in your life, in your opinion. He understood your feelings because he felt the same way.

You were his true love in life. He'd never felt this way about anyone before. You changed that.