Awkward dinner- Mason Mount

Angst

You and Mason are celebrating your third anniversary in the restaurant where you first met. You've never had an awkward dinner before, especially with your boyfriend of three years.

He appears... exhausted and bored. "So Mase my Aunt was-" You started, but he cut you off.

"Yeah,yeah, I know, inviting us for a family dinner," he said, not even looking at you as he ate.

"Yeah," you said sighing as you move your food around with your fork.

As if on cue, his phone rang, and his eyes lit up as he looked at it, intrigued your interest.

"Hey," he said as he picked up the phone.

Over the phone, a muffled male voice could be heard.

"Yeah, I'II be there in 15 minutes," he said, turning off the phone and looking at you.

He rose and kissed your cheek. "Sorry, it was Potter. He wants to have an "emergency meeting" with the team." he said, but you responded quickly."This is the third time this week."

"I'll make it up to you next time," he said, leaving you alone.

You lose your appetite as you watch him leave. You wait for your waitress to arrive, and when she does, you ask for the bill before ordering an Uber so, you can get home.

A few hours pass by and he comes home.

You were completely ignoring him. He followed you around, trying to get you to talk.

"Come on, baby, I'm sorry" he said as he moved in front of you. This caused you to come to a halt. However, you did not make eye contact.

He lifted your chin with his index finger, but you closed your eyes, not wanting to make eye contact.

Before you had a chance to flee. Your lips were pressed against mine. You returned the kiss without hesitation.

You could never be mad at her for long, He began smirking in the kiss.

"Let me make it up to you," he said quickly, picking you up and walking upstairs...