morning-Hector Bellerin

You were woken by hector pressing soft kisses on the side of your neck, kissing the back of your ear to where you neck met your shoulder.

Repeating this multiple times before you turned your body towards him.

"Good morning , Cariño"

Instead of replying, he kissed your face starting from your cheek, to your forehead, down to your nose, covering every single part of your face with kisses except where you you actually wanted him to kiss.

He finally reached your lips, kissing them until you both needed to pull away for air.

"You woke up in a sweet mood" you cuddled up next to him while he ran his fingers down you back while giving you sweet little forehead kisses from time to time.

You wanted to go back to sleep in the position you were in but you didn't want to because moments like these were rare, which made you make the most out of them.

"What time do you have training, Hec?" As much as you were enjoying this time with your boyfriend, you know if you didn't motivate him to go , you and him will spend the whole day cuddling.

"Not today, I have the day off," he said while moving a strand of hair that fell in your face. "I missed you so much and I want to make it up to you, amor"

He went back to kissing you, placing his lips so softly against your skin. It felt like you were dreaming you were so lucky to have him.

"You have a lot of making up,cariño" you said while you were mentally, physically and emotionally ready to spend the entire day in Hector's arms, receiving all the cuddles that make your heart burst of love for him.