no- Pablo Gavi

Fluff

You were babysitting you're little brother since you're parents wanted some time to themselves so they decided to go out of town for the week.

You were currently helping b/n get ready for bed.

"Can I sleep with you y/n?" He asks you.

"No." Your boyfriend, Pablo replies to the small boy first before you get the chance too.

The little boy frowns and you can't help but roll your eyes.

"Don't listen to him. Of course you can." You assured him.

You look back at Pablo. "Go grab some blankets and pillows."  You tell b/n.

You turn to Pablo "I'm going to prepare the couch for you."

You head to the living room so you can prepare the couch for Pablo.

As you approached the couch you felt two strong arms wrap around your waist.

You already knew who it was, "how will I be able to sleep without you?" He started complaining.

You shake your head at his behavior. You release from his grasp. "It's just one night you're survive amor."

As you went back to your room you see that your brother was sitting on your bed waiting for you.

You lay down next to him and tell him that it's time for him to sleep so he cuddles next to you.

As you were closing your eyes your phones dings

Gavi 💘
I'm so lonely without you.

You
Pablo, go to sleep. I'll make
It up to you I promise.

Gavi 💘
Fine. Good night mi amor🫶