Break pt.2- Jude Bellingham

Angst

how could he? After complaining that you spent too much time together?

that's when you realized he never wanted just a break... he wanted to fully break up

You blocked him on everything out of rage and started stuffing his belongings into a box.

Everything that had once brought back pleasant memories was poisoned and ruined by the sour memory of how he so casually threw you away.

he wants to act single then the can truly be single. This is how that boy treated you after you gave him three years? No. Unacceptable.

he wanted to be with other people? Fine. Two can play that game!

You picked up your phone and dialed the only number that could lead to the satisfying payback you so much desired.

When his name appeared, you swiftly sent him a message before setting your phone down. When you date the guy. That Jude hated the most, let's see how he reacts.

a few days have passed since you saw that story post and you've been meeting up with h/n.

You two got along okay thus far, but there wasn't any chemistry. Was it as a result of the short time that had passed since your heart was broken?

you sighed as you lit the final candle, you had prepared a candlelit dinner in hopes that it would help change things

You quickly glanced in the mirror as someone knocked on your door before opening it, only to freeze when you saw Jude standing there.

"uh what are you doing here?" you asked

he leaned against the door,"I shouldn't have said we needed a break."

why of all times did he have to come over now? "this is not a good time for me," you responded as you tried to close the door but he stuck his hand out, stopping it.

"I know, I made a mistake! I deserve the worst, so yell, throw things, and call me things."

Well, in that regard, he wasn't entirely mistaken, but tempting as his offer was, now truly wasn't the time for it.

He wasn't altogether wrong in that aspect, but something about his offer was tempting , this simply wasn't the time for it.

His attention suddenly drifted to the table set for two behind you at that very moment. "Babe!
Really shouldn't have done that!"

before you could respond, your actual date showed up holding some flowers, "it's a good thing they didn't-,"

"The hell is going on here?" Jude asked.

"What's going on is you were just leaving," your date responded

Jude scoffed. "You gon let him talk to me like that?"

You rolled your eyes. "Can you leave?"

He focused on you. "Can I talk to you alone?"

"Not now." You opened the door wider so your date could come in. "I'm busy".

You were about to close the door when Jude stopped it with his foot. "I know why you're doing this. You saw my story. It was just a dinner between friends."

You were so pissed off that you started to laugh. He. looked offended and he crossed his arms. "What's so funny?"

'You didn't want to respond to him and forced your door closed. Before turning to your "date" "I think it's time you leave too."

"Yeah, I'm- I'm sorry he doesn't know what he lost. If I was him I wouldn't have let you go." He says before leaving you alone with your thoughts.

You sighed.