Movie- Pablo Gavi

Angst/Fluff

You invited Pablo and his teammates to a premiere of one of your films. You were a little nervous because the movie had a sex scene in which you were involved.

You sat next to Gavi, who was surrounded by his teammates. They whisper to him throughout the film. But it only got worse when the scene you were most afraid of came up.

He clenched his teeth and gripped your hand even more tightly.

You could tell he was extremely jealous . He despised when you had to do anything sexual your with coworkers. He hated having  others see you the way he saw you privately.

Once the movie ended  you didn't bother going to the after party. You knew you had to deal with Gavi first. The car ride home was filled with an awkward silence.

You decided you had enough. "Amor, háblame" you begged him. [love, talk to me.] he only scoffed.

"You know how I feel  when you do those types of scenes."

"I know," you said as you looked down.

"Yet, you still did it. I had to deal with My Teammates! Whispering in my ear the entire night telling me that you'll leave me for some actor. " he raised his voice slightly but ended it with a sigh.

"Let alone the media. How do you think this looks for us for Me! My girlfriend having sex with someone else, kissing someone who isn't her boyfriend. "

"Bebé, you know it isn't like that. The media can say whatever they want. What matters is that I'm happy with you and will never let you go for another actor. I am yours, and you are mine. That's how it's always going to be." You kiss his cheek. His eyes still on the road but looks at you a for a split second.

"I'm sorry. I just hate seeing you with other people especially guys.But I trust you and I know you won't do anything to be betray my trust." He says.

"I love you," you say

"I love you too." He responds