"Am i"- Alejandro Garnacho

?

You are awakened by the sound of your ringtone.
It's two in the morning when you turn to look at the time on your alarm clock.

"Hello? Who is this?"
Who would call you at this hour, you furrow your eyebrows in confusion.

"Cariño , I missed you."  Said a deep voice.
You were only referred to as "Cariño" by one individual. Your ex, Alejandro.

"Are you drunk?" You asked  as You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding .

"Maybe."  You could practically hear the smirk through the phone.

"Where are you?" You asked.
"Take a look outside". He answers.
You do as told and look out the window.

There he is. standing directly in front of your home. You hang up and proceed downstairs to speak to him.

"Are you insane? Why are you you here?" You whisper shouted not wanting to wake up your parents.

"I just wanted to see you."  He looks at you slightly smiling.

"You're drunk,"  You speak harshly. "Am I?" He raises his brow,
"Do I smell like alcohol?" He questioned you.

"No," you shook your head.

"But you to leave," you say as you kept your focus on the ground.

"No, I came here because I wanted to give our relationship a second chance." He grabbed one of your hands but you quickly brushed it off.

"I-I don't know," you broke up with him because you couldn't deal with the traveling and the training. Overall just him not being there sucked.

"Just please give me- us a chance." He pleaded.

It hurt you seeing him like this. "I'll give us a second chance." You say.

He slightly leaned in and pressed your lips together.

Goodnight!
also probably the first and
Last time I will be  Writing
for him Unless you guys
want me to do more.