Falling in love- Alejandro Garnacho

Fluff/Angst
[also this set where he's not a famous footballer!]

Falling in love with your best friend sucks. Obviously not if they feel the same way.But He doesn't. And it hurts, so bad.

Together, we rented a house a few streets away from the college we  go to.

When he's drunk, which isn't often, he'll invite girls over.  I pretended I didn't mind at first, but I can't keep pretending.

I can't help but think about the girls that  have slept with him. I will admit that I am jealous, but who wouldn't be?
Alejandro is an amazing person.

He's funny, has a great personality, and don't forget about his body.

When he's not paying attention to me, I admire him, which doesn't help my feelings for him.

I'm doing it right now, admiring him.
He's doing these tricks with his pen, he does that a lot, especially when he's confused.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.
He nods, "Yeah, just a bit confused." I pass him my notes, they always seem to help him.He flashes me that toothy grin he always does, and squints his eyes.

"Thank you, pretty y/n."
He jokes.

Last night, Alejandro brought more people home.
I'm not even sure who or how many there are.
I'd go out with him occasionally, but mostly I'd stay in and study.

I never know who stays the night, so I prefer to stay in my room when they do.
If they did, I'm sure they'd be out the door before the sun even rose.

"Good morning, y/n." He says, smiling at me from the kitchen counter."Do you want a tea or
coffee?" I ask.

Alejandro shakes his head, " actually went out and got you that drink from starbucks you like."
Oh. My, God.

Why is he so nice? It has to stop because it isn't helping the butterflies.

"Y/n." H/n teases me, bringing me back to reality.

"Oh. Thank you so much, Alejandro."
"You always get it, so I thought I'd treat you," he laughs.

I can't believe how much I adore him. "What are we going to do today?"

"You make your choice." He states.
"Movie day?" I suggested

"Read my mind." I take the last sip of my drink and smile.

"Last one to the car buys the snacks." He shouts, getting a head start.

Alejandro's POV
Y/n is my best friend, as are our parents. We didn't like each other at first, but I now despise being apart from her. I've recently started drinking on weekends, though not much.

Nobody knows, and my mother doesn't want anyone to find out—not even y/n.
But my parents are divorcing, and my classmates invited me out one night, and the alcohol just made me forget about it all.
It's difficult to look good in front of y/n.

The last thing I want is to keep a secret from her.

But I'm going to do it for my mother. I know I shouldn't have favorites, but I prefer my mother to my father. But let's get back to y/n.