nap- Christian Pulisic

Fluff

It was another random night where you came home back to Christian but he was no where to be found.

It was cold outside so you decided to head upstairs to have a nice warm bath.

Once you were done , you were standing in front on the mirror doing your skin care  routine while listening to music. You were in a  little tank top and some pj shorts.

The door opens and in come your boyfriend, Christian. He was in sweatpants and a hoodie, his eyes were puffy which most likely meant he was tired.

You smile softly a him as he slowly closes the door and walks up behind you.

You feel his warm chest pressed up against your back. As his arms wrapped around your waist.

He rest his chin on your shoulder and looks at you through the mirror.

"Hey," you softly said  "How was your day?" You slightly pat his hands that are resting on your stomach.

He lets out a sigh as he leans his side of his head against your own and closes his eyes.

"It was good..." he answered, his voice deeper than usual. Signaling that he must've just woken up from nap. 

"Did you just wake up ?" You ask in a teasing tone as you turn around in his arms so that you are facing him.

You reach up and put your hands on his face as his hands fall down to your hips and pull you closer if possible.

He takes his time analyzing your face before answering.

" I was waiting in bed for you, so we can watch something together..." his eyes brows scrunch but he keeps his eyes on you. "But I think I must've fallen asleep."

You smile at him and softly shake your head before saying "it's okay, you needed to rest anyways," 

Your thumbs softly stroke his cheeks as he remains looking at your face as if he was taking a picture with his mind never wanting to forget this moment.

"I love you." He whispers before leaning in giving  you another soft kiss.