cookies -Pablo Gavi

?

Your father, Xavi Hernández is the coach of the Barcelona team . He decided to host a small get together to celebrate  the team and how hard they have been working.

He asked  if you could bake your famous cupcakes. You couldn't say No especially to your father.

You were covered in flour and batter when you hear the kitchen door open. You thought it was your father so you spoke up  "papá, te dije que esperaras-" [dad, i told you to wait-]

You quickly noticed that it wasn't your dad who walked in. It was your boyfriend ... Pablo , you haven't told your dad or anyone except Pedri that you two were dating.

"Papa? Esos es nevó" he smirked
[dad? that's new]

"You're here early" you say while trying to make yourself some what presentable.

"yea , por una Bueno razón" he said while pulling you closer by your waist and leaning forward, kissing you.
[yea, for a good reason]

"Yea, we're all here early" Pedri says which causes You and Pablo to push apart immediately.

You turn to see your dad glaring at Pablo, the whole team start cheering teasing the youngest team member. His cheeks  flushed with a bright pink.

You and Pablo sit there embarrassed. Your father was mad at first because you didn't tell him but he trusted Gavi with you. He also trusted you knowing you wouldn't make any stupid decisions with Gavi as he referred to your boyfriend hardly ever using his first name.

Pablo insisted to help you clean up.It was close to midnight and everyone had left already. Your father went to get ready for bed unaware of Pablo's presence in the house.

"You really don't have too" you said while putting empty beer bottles in the trash.

"You're right, I don't have too but I want to" he said

After you and him were done it was close to 1:30am and you didn't want him getting an Uber home so you offered him to stay the night which he gladly accepted.

You two were laying together in bed cuddling against one another.

"Goodnight, I love you" he said kissing the top of your forehead. As two slowly drifted to sleep.