71. A Lone Howl

"Aesmond, literally, what the fuck?" Sega's offense already started when Aesmond hoisted him over his broad shoulder as if they shared an intimate relationship.

Only one man held such a privilege. Coming from anyone else, it could only be offensive and a poke at his Alpha pride.

"Since when was any of this a thing? How did you, what do I even call this, summon friends? What are they?"

Aesmond purposely palmed Sega's firm bottom, enjoying it being in his face. He turned for a moment, noting what Sega spoke about. "Ah, those? I don't know, I'm used to them now. They come at random. I believe the King sends them if he thinks I need aid." Aes looked at the drops of blood on the marbled floor, "you're bleeding? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you?" Sega cackled, his body bound by coils of Black. "Did you not just toss me around like you're mad at me and want to fuck? I mean, you always want to fuck me because you're deranged, but the first half I don't know."

"I could never be mad at you. I suppose I took too long, and he sent aid. For a moment you nearly won but, your energy seems low."

"You don't say," Sega growled, remembering Esga shot out of him like an unexpected cum shot. "I'm not exactly full right now, but since you're taking this bad boy to his daddy, I'm sure something is up. Keep palming my ass and that hand will be my new ring holder when this is done." Sega eyed the dark wolves. Well, they looked like the shifted form but made Aiden look average. "Aesmond, baby~"

Aes faltered in his steps, pausing as his spine tingled.

"You demented fucker, tell me what these are. My father made them?"

Aesmond sighed, his hand now more active due to Sega's words. "Mn. They are...they were people, those who accepted the power early on. They've been infused as long as we have, but were too weak to maintain a conscious."

"But strong enough to stay alive, so in the end they are blessed to be a beast but cursed to never think again. So much for a grand reward. Aren't you scared it'll be you one day? A beast only able to obey for the rest of your existence? An existence determined only by your master."

Aesmond chuckled, something he rarely did. They passed a large mirror with golden trim hanging on the wall. He stopped so that he could look Sega in the eyes, a smile gracing brown lips.

Eyes swirling with color gleamed beneath black lashes. "You, of all people, know my answer. I don't care if I become nothing but ooze you walk through to wipe dirt off your feet. For you, I'll be anything and everything. My desire is to grant yours. Yet..."

Aes shook his head, "currently you're clouded by your love of rescuing pests. This I can't willingly watch. If you desire vermin, then I'd crawl around on hand and knees for my entire life. It cannot be any other, however."

Sega sighed heavily, blood annoyingly dripping from his nose. Hell, at least he bled red. "You could almost be romantic if you didn't want to murder anyone I smile at. There is no part of you that doesn't get that that's toxic as shit?"

"One cannot wash away all stains, but I will do my best to keep you pristine, my love."

"I have better luck talking to the fucking talking energy copy cat. When it gets back, I'm going to definitely cut your head off this time since, you know, stabbing you through the neck didn't do it."

"When you came to after your father's mental haze was lifted?" Aesmond smiled. "I definitely died. Your aim was fatal, but the Black gave me life again. It's why my hair is turning too. I may not be your equal, but I've worked to get strong for you. I'll keep you safe and keep you safe from yourself. I am yours, Sega."