57. Bad Dog Origins Part 4

Chapter 57:Bad Dog Origins Part 4

Sega sat in the dark corner of the back rooms, his mood darker than the lack of lights surrounding him. In the course of three hours, he had consumed three full bottles of alcohol. He could barely tell if his chest burned from alcohol poisoning or the hole that was burned in his heart.

He drew on the pipe, the smoke causing his mind to fog all the more. He wanted to be blank, mindless, so numb nothing mattered. Not deceit, heartache, nothing.

He watched the rooms, people entering and exiting, the morning finally coming into an acceptable hour to be awake. Most of the hunting parties were still sleeping. They would sleep until midday. Those who had come immediately after returning had already fucked and drank to their satisfaction. He was a part of it for a moment.

Sega watched a progression of people come into the main room, many of them wearing masks, some collecting masks from a long table. Blue eyes watched the people duck off into the back halls. The evidence that some sex masquerade was about to transpire. His bleak and drunken mind remembered when we would jump at the mention of the guaranteed orgy.

A dark-haired beauty emerged from the back halls, Sega recognizing Vahala's profile from across the room. She perused the table, laughing and smiling at the people around her. She settled on a mask that had a big and beautiful crown-like structure, a veil covering her wild hair.

Bleak eyes stared for a long moment, watching the woman disappear back into the hall. Sega lifted the near empty bottle, peering through the glass.

He wanted to destroy something. He wanted to rage and hurt the person who made him feel like he had been stabbed by a million hot rods. He wanted vengeance, vengeance for his shattered heart.

Shakily he rose, slinking through the room, reeking of alcohol and the sweet fragrance of his pipe. The attendant stared at him in vast confusion as he stood at the table, red eyes staring down at the mask.

"Your choice my Lord?"

What was his choice? He wanted to do something really stupid, mind numbing. He wanted the ugly feeling inside to manifest and release. A shaky hand reached out to a mask, golden, carved like some chiseled God, built so that it completely covered the entire head. Even the eyes held a gauzy veil.

"A human mask, based on a God of vengeance, My Lord."

Sega chuckled. "Is that so? No wonder it speaks to me." Sega grabbed the mask, eyes flicking up to the attendant. "The cost of entry?"

"Only a devious mind, My Lord. All are welcome."

Sega said nothing before piling up his hair, pinning it to stay hidden beneath the mask. He donned the mask, entering the hall, following the crowd to the large room.

Festivities had already begun, bedding, swings, chairs, all manner of places to fuck were laid out. The room swam with the pungent smell of mixed smoke, so everyone in the room was either high or about to get high.

Nothing about the orgy was of interest to Sega. Instead, he searched for the golden crown. It was not hard to locate his target. Though they had not had a sexual encounter, he knew the curvaceous body well.

Vahala wore almost nothing already, her beautiful hips were adorned with a golden chain that trailed down her plump bottom, a sliver of golden cloth hiding her mound, the fabric trailing down to her ankles. Her topped exposed her large breasts from the side, another chain connected to a collar at her neck, swooping arches of gold covering the sandy beige peaks. There was something about the dip of her back, her waist rounded, making love handles look sexy. Vahala was by no means slim. She was a statuesque plump goddess.