BONUS CHAPTER: Natalie Martin

Natalie POV

After four hours of pain in practice, I strutted out of the gym fuming.

Riley had targeted me the whole time and by the end of practice, everyone was sending me death glares. 

I was exhausted and frustrated. Why did she have to come and ruin things for me? The girls and I were getting along fine until she showed up. Why did she always have to come and fuck things up?!

Since second grade I've lived in her damn shadow. As soon as they moved here, all anyone can talk about is how beautiful Riley fucking Cooper is. How talented she is. How cool and nice and friendly she is to others.

Throughout the years she has taken everything from me. She became Student Council President, Captain of the swim team, the top student of the class, and then in high-school, she became Ryder Harris's girlfriend.

Ryder and I had been hooking up for about a year before he even laid eyes on her. We were well on our way to getting together, but it all changed when he transfered into her english class. Suddenly, I wasn't good enough anymore.

He wanted the golden girl on campus. He wanted the smart, beautiful, filthy-rich Riley Cooper. And he got her. 

Riley took him from me without even trying. 

I wiped a few tears away and gritted my teeth. Stop crying, Natalie. It's not even worth it.

I took a deep, calming breath and continued walking. I heard a crunch and looked down at my feet. 

I picked up the iPhone and swiped the screen. There, on the screensaver, was a picture of Riley posing with her friends at Homecoming.

I smiled as I looked through the phone and came across a certain picture. 

I knew who this man in the picture was. I recognized him from one of the swim meets I went with Ryder to.

In the picture was the Coach for the Lakeview Hill Academy's Varsity boys swim team, our school's biggest rivals. 

I looked around the empty pool and quickly took out my phone to bluetooth the picture to myself.

I smiled as I raised my phone to my ear and the line rang. "Lakeview Hill Academy, how may I help you?"

"Hi. May I please speak to the Principal? It's an emergency."