Why Do Girls Act Like Such A Tease?

Abby POV

After hanging up from my long conversation with Riley about her hot roommate, I tucked my phone away and looked up at Kyle.

He sat typing away at his computer totally oblivious to my existence. How ironic was that?

Here standing less than two yards away was a totally hot cheerleader and this geeky dude found his computer screen more engrossing.

"She's at the school, Kyle." I said as a way to start up a conversation.

"Mm-hmm," he murmurred without looking away and I felt the oh so familiar irritating sensation build up inside me.

"Whatever. Deuces*." I turned to leave but the sound of his chair scraping back against the hardwood made me falter.

"Hold up. Where do you think you're going?"

I raised an eyebrow at his tone and placed my hand on my hip, "Cheer practice. Duh."

"Perfect! Here," I caught the little black device and pink cheer bow he threw my way.

"What's this?"

"The ribbon has a small camera and the wire is a hearing device." Where in the world did he buy this in? TeenCheerleaderSpyGear.org?!

"And why do I need this?"

Kyle shrugged, "How else am I supposed to acquire enough research of you complex creatures?"

"Complex creatures?! Dude, we are not aligators or something."

"Look, just please do this for me, okay?" I rolled my eyes but pulled a scrunchy out to tie my hair up in a high ponytail before wrapping the bow around it. "Happy?"

"Wait what about the wire?"

"How do you put it on?" I asked as I held it up for examination.

"Erm mind taking your shirt off for a second?"

I shrugged and pulled my "CHEER!" logo t-shirt off to reveal my pink sports bra and flat belly. I laughed at Kyle's face as he tried to cover his eyes and walk towards me at the same time.

"Here, just tape it onto your skin." I did as he asked and threw my shirt back on.

"Cool. We'll I'll see you around."

"Mm-hmm, bye." I frowned at his once again distracted tone and left the room.

A/N:

Deuces*= Slang: it means "peace" or "bye"

Kyle POV

I sat bored on the couch as I popped another popcorn into my mouth. Who knew cheerleaders were so boring?

I was expecting something out of a Bring It On movie but no one has declared their hate for each other. Yet.

My hopes still thrive.

After the girls finally stopped doing the same damn routine they've been practicing for three hours straight, they walked out of the gymnasium.

I sprang upright when I realized where they were in: the girl's locker room.

Did it make me a complete perv to have dropped the bowl of popcorn when the camera caght a girl yank her shorts down?

No, of course not.

Suddenly, the shot dissapeared as Abby covered the camera with her hand. Damn.

At least she kept the hearing device on.

"...and I haven't called him back. Whatever, I'll let him sweat it out for a few more days."

"Just be careful. What if he gets tired of waiting and moves on?"

"He won't. I give and take just enough to keep him around."

The girls laughed and I found myself wondering why girls were such teases.

It appeared as if Abby had wondered he same thing because I heard her ask, "Why mess with him in the first place?"

"Because if I give in too quickly, he won't appreciate me. I'll be the ex instead of the tease in a matter of days."

I considered her answer and quickly wrote down what she said word for word.

This was interesting.

I texted Riley to make it her priority to investigate what guys thought of a girl tease and focused back on the cheerleaders.

I had a good feeling about this new project. I was going to go down in history.

Imagine that. Geeky journalist Kyle Cooper, a legend.

A/N:

This is kinda boring but I had to put a filler for Riley's part of the story. Patience, young ones :P

Anyway, next chapter will be with Riley trying her best to be a guy when she starts classes and even meets the swim team.

Wonder how that'll go...